Let’s face it: Valentine’s Day can be a very stressful holiday. For instance, if you’re single commuting to work on Valentine’s Day you’ll notice every couple holding hands, stealing a kiss or posing for a picture-perfect moment in front of Times Square. On an ordinary morning, you wouldn’t even recognize these moments because you’re too busy dodging these said couples on your way to work after the trainee barista at Starbucks just messed up your coffee order.
On the other hand, if you’re taken your desk will be flooded with roses and your office-mates will be throwing all the “Ooh’s” and “Ahh’s” at you…and eying that luxurious chocolate that has yet to be opened. You know your significant other has planned a romantic, candlelit dinner for the two of you at a restaurant you don’t often venture to.
There is, however, one thing in common on Valentine’s Day whether you are single or taken, and that’s looking like you just walked out of a photo shoot. We’re talking hair done, sultry makeup and an outfit that’s going to make you the center of attention. That’s where we come in!
Our stylist has picked out a few items that are “Red Hot” and “Pretty in Pink” and will surely inspire your Valentine’s Day outfit. Take a look below and get ahead on planning the perfect outfit for this Valentine’s Day.
- lovers + friends x Monica Rose Westway Jacket in Red
- BOULEE Gia Top in Ox Blood
- BOULEE Yasmine Dress in Red
- lovers + friends x Monica Rose Charlie Skirt in Red
- Keepsake Unfold Playsuit in Raspberry
- Naven Heartthrob Peplum Dress in Pop Pink
- Style Stalker In Da Club Dress in Raspberry
- J Brand 5 Pocket Leather Legging in Signal Pink