I've always loved the whole rocker-chic look but I don't exactly own a lot of pieces that could contribute to this look so I normally stick to my usual tee and jeans. Whenever I see people with an edgy outfit that still looks girly and stylish, I get so jealous and wish I I could throw something together so easily. Anyway, I put together a few items to create different rocker-chic type looks.
It's a necessity to have a cool jacket to complete a look.
These bottoms have a cool vibe but have a slim fit so they show off your figure. There's nothing worse than getting lost in a baggy pair of ripped jeans.
- Current/Elliott Road Trip Legging
- Current/Elliott The Coated Stiletto
- TEXTILE Elizabeth and James Studded Ozzy Skinny Jean
What's a rocker-chic outfit without a slouchy, worn-in tee?
- UNIF Let's Riot T Shirt
- Chaser Jimi Hendrix Deconstructed Tee
- Lauren Moshi Born To Fly Tess Short Sleeve Tee
Layer up some jewelry to finish off any outfit.
- HIPCHIK Diamond Skull Head Necklace
- Citrine By The Stones Wire Ring
- Devora Libin Jewels Stella Spike Pave Bead Bracelet
- Jennifer Zeuner Sandra Horizontal Bolt Necklace with Diamond
- Wildfox Crystal Ring
- Wildfox Cross Charm Bracelet
These shoes can double as a weapon so watch out…just kidding (kind of).