I put together some summer looks for when it’s super hot and you’re going out and for when it’s a bit on the chillier side. Emerson Thorpe makes an awesome blazer, it’s so light and has that cool droopy fit. The white is the perfect compliment for a tan, so I’d stick with that, plus I love the way it looks with denim. I paired my Emerson Thorpe blazer with Citizen of Humanity jeans and a blue Naven blouse. I love this look because it’s easy and a great go to, all while still looking put together and chic. The other outfit is my favorite Naven top. I am obsessed with everything Naven. They use the most amazing colors and push a girl to stand out of her box a little bit. I always have so much fun with their collection. I paired the Naven top with an Emerson Thorpe skirt, sort of like the Pleasure Doing Business skirts. It’s a great outfit to pair with a sexy open toe pump for a night out over the Summer. I even incorporated that Rebecca Minkoff side messenger bag. It’s a personal favorite. This bag is a great summer purchase because Rebecca chose a really great yellow that I normally wouldn’t choose for a bag. It screams summer, plus the studding makes it edgier and a little bit more fun.
If you could put together a fun outfit to go out in from SINGER22, what would you choose?
Men's VIP List
Both Women's & Men's VIP List
- Cyber week is almost over!! http://t.co/K6orCJqZza
- Rain, rain go away!! Pretty please :)
- Model down!! It's not even noon yet! #SINGER22 #model #fashion #hardwork #BTS http://t.co/MqSfnHJPEN
- No plans this weekend? Shop our sale merch & get an extra 30% off ALL of it w/ code: 30MORE #sale #shopping http://t.co/t9Xug5aUUO
- Happy Friday everyone! We hope you all have fun plans for the weekend ahead :)