I have a serious obsession with sweaters. I mean, honestly, you can never have enough. Sweaters are so comfortable and cozy, which makes them perfect for lazy/rainy days…and every other day. There are so many different kinds of sweaters from their fabric to stitching to pattern/color. If I could live in a chunky, oversized, warm sweater for the rest of my life, I totally would. We carry so many stylish sweaters here at SINGER22 and I pretty much want every single one of them but I narrowed it down to a bunch I'd love to move into my closet.
- Generation Love Judi Zig Zag Long Sleeve Top – Its metallic hue is a shade of blue that mixes great with the black.
- Rag & Bone/JEAN Mesh Raglan in forest – Great for every day wear and it's super comfy.
- Minnie Rose Pow Wow Sweater in cobalt – Comes in tons of pretty colors and it's so soft. I'm also obsessed with the slouchy and oversized silhouette!
- Mason by Michelle Mason Tri-Colour Jumper in red/camel/ivory – Love the colorblock detail, it's super soft and it's a best seller!
- Vince Textured Sweater – Relaxed body with pretty honeycomb detailing.
- Equipment Cashmere Crew Neck Top in wine – Rich in color, great for layering and a perfect addition to any wardrobe.