One of the best parts of fall, besides pumpkin picking and eating endless amounts of Halloween candy, is the fact that boot season starts! When the cold weather hits, my go-to outfit is a sweater and/or long sleeve shirt, jeans and boots. I just find them to be so comfortable and warm. Since I'm very short I feel like I'll get lost in a pair of riding boots, even though I'm completely envious of every girl who can wear them, so I opt for cutesie ankle boots instead. I've also been dying to wear a pair of awesome socks that peak out from the top of my boots and look effortlessly cool…but that's another topic.
SINGER22 has a great selection of ankle boots so I picked out a few of my favorites. I wish I could own them all but my closet is too small and I'm trying to save my money (so far, kind of good).
- Jeffrey Campbell Roswell Fringe Bootie in taupe suede
- Sam Edelman Louie Boot in taupe rose
- Jeffrey Campbell Prance Bootie in black suede
- Steve Madden Freebird by Steven Mezcal Bootie in black (available for preorder & ships around Dec 20th)
- Jeffrey Campbell France Shoe in brown distressed
- Jeffrey Campbell Short Rouges Boot in black
P.S. If you're just as in love with the Steven Madden boots as I am, I suggest preordering them as soon as you can! They sold out pretty quickly the first shipment we got in and it's obvious why since they are so cool and trendy.