The temps will soon be rising but that doesn’t mean you can’t still incorporate some edge into your warm weather wardrobe. I’ve rounded up the leather pieces I’m currently coveting and looking forward to mixing in with my Spring/Summer outfits. Spring and summer ensembles usually focus on bright colors or pastels. A leather piece is a great way to breakup bright colors and keep your outfits ultra cool.
1) Leather Jacket- Pair this Winter Kate jacket with your favorite maxi dress.
2) Leather Accented Jewelry- Mix this House of Harlow 1960 ring in with your standard gold and silver jewelry.
3) Leather Shoes- These Jeffrey Campbell shoes are a change from typical black leather pieces and the bows add a romantic and feminine feel.
4) Leather Dress- Take your LBD to a whole new level with this Alice + Olivia number with leather detail.
5) Leather Shorts- These Blank Denim leather shorts are acceptable and fashionable for both day and night.