Who doesn’t love layering pieces? Put on a piece or take off a piece, you always look naturally and effortlessly chic. That’s exactly what you can achieve with Nicole Richie’s must-have Vintage Silk Crepe Eden Jacket (above) from her Winter Kate line (above). It has a psychedelic feel but is completely modern with earthly, bohemian colors, very true to Nicole Richie’s own style. Pair it with this LnA Backtail Tank in Cardboard and a pair of these Siwy Camilla Cut Off Denim Shorts in Wonder to complete the look. Accessorize with Richie’s House of Harlow 1960 Sunburst Button Earrings, this Peacock Necklace in Gold, and this Gold Bead Five Strand Head Piece and you will have perfected Boho Chic. Once again Nicole Richie has delivered great, timeless, bohemian pieces with a touch of her personal style. I dare you to try to keep your hands off of her Eden Jacket (above)! I know I cannot wait to pick one up at Singer22.com!
Men's VIP List
Both Women's & Men's VIP List
- Afternoon shoots #singer22 https://t.co/2cE4nMwtwg
- @Rachel_LeWinter Thanks for mentioning us!
- RT @MelissaGStyle: Seen here with @joegorga, Melissa is wearing @TornbyRonnyKobo body suit. Buy at @SINGER22: http://t.co/aUkctNXYUg http:/…
- @francescastasi Love this pic! What did ya buy?!
- RT @francescastasi: Love coming home to packages @SINGER22 #singer22 http://t.co/Mo1Hj2J2aF