Who doesn’t love layering pieces? Put on a piece or take off a piece, you always look naturally and effortlessly chic. That’s exactly what you can achieve with Nicole Richie’s must-have Vintage Silk Crepe Eden Jacket (above) from her Winter Kate line (above). It has a psychedelic feel but is completely modern with earthly, bohemian colors, very true to Nicole Richie’s own style. Pair it with this LnA Backtail Tank in Cardboard and a pair of these Siwy Camilla Cut Off Denim Shorts in Wonder to complete the look. Accessorize with Richie’s House of Harlow 1960 Sunburst Button Earrings, this Peacock Necklace in Gold, and this Gold Bead Five Strand Head Piece and you will have perfected Boho Chic. Once again Nicole Richie has delivered great, timeless, bohemian pieces with a touch of her personal style. I dare you to try to keep your hands off of her Eden Jacket (above)! I know I cannot wait to pick one up at Singer22.com!
Men's VIP List
Both Women's & Men's VIP List
- The @pantone Color of 2014 is... http://t.co/ST8QDAWibf Radiant Orchid! What do you think of this year's color?
- @Lexi_Lue Congrats! Use code: CYBER2013 to save up to 25% off :) Happy shopping!
- RT @Lexi_Lue: I won a $25 gift card from @singer22. I'm so excited b/c I never win anything lol
- Our Cyber Monday sale is going on all week! Save up to 25% with code: CYBER2013 http://t.co/ix2GD9JfSG
- Our exclusive Songbird cashmere sweaters are now on #sale for $169 originally $248-$268! The perfect holiday gift! http://t.co/0syasb3bCn