We’re halfway through October (uhh, already?!) which means it’s time to start planning your Halloween costumes. I’ve never been one of those people who wait until the day before to run up and down the aisles of Party City just hoping to get any costume left. So this year be good and plan ahead! Making costumes is always the best, but if you aren’t too crafty you can at least buy pieces to put together a whole look.
Here’s a helpful guide to share some super easy and classic costume ideas that will never go out of style. Plus, you can totally wear all of these items even after Halloween. Bonus points!
A western/cowgirl is always a classic costume. I mean you gotta show off all that time spent in zumba classes in some daisy dukes, right?
- Eugenia Kim Bianca Hat
- Haute Hippie Plaid Collared Henley
- Haute Hippie Long and Winding Road Dome Belt
- Siwy Camilla Cut Off Denim Shorts in wonder
- Chan Luu Wrap Bracelet with Cross
- Jeffrey Campbell Roswell Fringe Bootie in taupe suede
Army chick is a fun costume. It’s comfortable and doesn’t require too much make up or styling. Just add camo print and you’re set!
- Citrine By The Stones Medium Cuff in gold
- Jeffrey Campbell Lita Shoe in black
- Chaser T Back Layering Cami in birch
- TEXTILE Elizabeth and James Camo Cooper Jean
Don’t you ever want to dress as a “glamazon” or pull a Lady Gaga and not care about what anyone thinks? So do it! Put together a crazy outfit and just have fun.
- Quay Eyewear 1521 Sunglasses in gold
- Jeffrey Campbell Shadow Shoe in black/silver
- Brian Lichtenberg Velvet Patchwork Dress
I don’t think a pirate costume will ever go out of style. Plus, skulls are so in right now so it would be easy to find cute accessories. Ahoy, matey! (Sorry I couldn’t resist that one)
- REVERSE Lace with Grommet Bustier
- One Teaspoon Sadie Suede Skirt
- Jeffrey Campbell Tripoli Cut-Out Boot
- Theodora & Callum Abstract Leopard Scarf in black
- HIPCHIK Diamond Skull Head Necklace
I hope this brings inspiration to your costumes. Remember to have fun with it! It’s the one day a year when you can dress up however you want and no one can say anything about it