Men's VIP List
Both Women's & Men's VIP List
We love our faux fur we think it's swell, if you love your faux fur stand up and yell. If you don't have a faux fur vest or jacket it couldn't be a better time to invest in one. Taking any outfit to the next level, these fur numbers are all you need for the season's go to accessory to trend up your wardrobe.
As seen above:
New Year’s Eve is just around the corner and with these 5 easy Style Steps, you’ll be ready for 3…2…1… in no time.
1. Be Bold – Bringing in the New Year is a perfect time to wear all of your favorite statement jewelry. Pull out all of your bold pieces and wear a ring, bracelet or necklace that will voice your party side. Low Luv x Erin Wasson Ring
2. Confetti Yourself – Bust out the sparkly skirts and dresses to stand out in a crowd. Pair a simple tank with a flashy skirt to give a vibe of casual dressy. Alice+Olivia Sequin Mini Skirt
3. Wear Color – Whoever said you can’t wear white after Labor Day is afraid to take a chance. We say go for it and wear white….pink, blue, green….any color but black. Boulee Bria Dress in White
4. Give ‘Em What They Want – Show off your lengthy legs when the ball drops with leather, shimmery, velvet, animal print or ribbed leggings. Adding texture to any outfit, a pair of leggings will add warmth and hotness to any outfit. LnA Leggings with Zipper
5. Chill Out – You want to be in party mode and what gives off a New Year’s Eve Party vibe more than a great hat? Show off your chill side with a boho style topped off with a fab hat. Anda & Masha Anita Hat
All you need now is a cocktail in hand, a smile on your face and be ready for 10…9…8…
Shine Like The Celeb You Are With These Hot Holiday Dresses
Glow in the limelight in something sexy.
Written by Guest Editor: PJ Gach
Step away from the LBD this holiday season and shine in jewel tones at any holiday event. A black dress is a great item to own. It’s also a basic item and you’re anything but basic, right? Right! So shimmery in blue, red, emerald, gold, heck grab the colors of the rainbow- just don’t wear them all at once and have fun!