Men's VIP List
Both Women's & Men's VIP List
Spring, Summer and the Kentucky Durby are just around the corner and that means it’s time for some sexy hats! Anda & Masha hats are perfect for any occasion. The designs are chic, classic and timeless. A-lister, Drew Barrymore is a fan of the Anda & Masha by Selima Keith Hat. This news boy inspired hat is great for blocking your face from some UV rays, covering up a bad hair day or just accessorizing your favorite outfit. If you want to glam it up a bit, try the Anda & Masha by Selima My Old Man Felt Hat or the Anda & Masha Anita Hat. Pair either of these with a boho chic top, bell bottoms and some Koolaburra sandals and you’re ready, set, go for Summer!
Getting ready to heat things up this year with your favorite music festival? The season for bringing out your inner hipster side is just around the corner. And whether you’ll be attending Coachella, South by Southwest, Bonnaroo or Lollapalooza (to name a few), we’ve got your festival fashion covered! Here are a few key items perfect for any music festival from east to west.
Blu Moon Summer Lovin ~ Blu Moon Free Love Dress ~ Wildfox Night Lover Dress ~ Myne Kara Dress ~ Anda & Masha Anita Hat ~ Low Luv x Erin Wasson Cross Pendant ~ House of Harlow Sunglasses ~ Mara Hoffman Carnival Swimsuit ~ Mara Hoffman Chiffon Cocoon Cover Up ~ Alexis Andre Top in Ziggy Orange ~
New Year’s Eve is just around the corner and with these 5 easy Style Steps, you’ll be ready for 3…2…1… in no time.
1. Be Bold – Bringing in the New Year is a perfect time to wear all of your favorite statement jewelry. Pull out all of your bold pieces and wear a ring, bracelet or necklace that will voice your party side. Low Luv x Erin Wasson Ring
2. Confetti Yourself – Bust out the sparkly skirts and dresses to stand out in a crowd. Pair a simple tank with a flashy skirt to give a vibe of casual dressy. Alice+Olivia Sequin Mini Skirt
3. Wear Color – Whoever said you can’t wear white after Labor Day is afraid to take a chance. We say go for it and wear white….pink, blue, green….any color but black. Boulee Bria Dress in White
4. Give ‘Em What They Want – Show off your lengthy legs when the ball drops with leather, shimmery, velvet, animal print or ribbed leggings. Adding texture to any outfit, a pair of leggings will add warmth and hotness to any outfit. LnA Leggings with Zipper
5. Chill Out – You want to be in party mode and what gives off a New Year’s Eve Party vibe more than a great hat? Show off your chill side with a boho style topped off with a fab hat. Anda & Masha Anita Hat
All you need now is a cocktail in hand, a smile on your face and be ready for 10…9…8…
In her most recent rom-com, Going The Distance, Drew Barrymore portrays a young woman suffering from the woes of long distance love. In real life, this starlet is anything but far away from Singer22‘s #1 lover; fashion of course! In fact, she has been spotted getting up close and personal with the latest trends on multiple occasions. This celeb knows that Fall 2010 is ALL about mixing masculine and feminine pieces for the ultimately trendy tomboy look. Drew Barrymore shows us just how to rock it in the latest from Singer22!
First from the left, the star brings girlish spunk to her utilitarian ensemble, wearing the Anda & Masha by Selima Stevie Hat out and about in Hollywood. This accessory must be a fave of Drew’s — she wore it to Coachella last summer too! Add the Blu Moon Studded Vintage Army Jacket to your shopping list to get the complete look from Singer22!
We adore how Drew put a new spin on bohemian chic in the next photo. On a recent trip to New York City, she paired a long hippie skirt with the Current/Elliott Perfect Shirt for an urban gyspy look. Featuring faded patches and brass buttons, we would love to see this masculine denim button down tucked into the Blu Moon Almost Famous Skirt, our leopard-spotted version of the star’s frock.
The Hollywood celeb takes the tomboy trend to a new level with the center look. Sporting a denim jacket, Drew completed her look with a vintage menswear-inspired topper, the Selima Jim Hat. While visiting London last month, the star wore her hat a second time, highlighting the unique red ribbon with a matching flannel button down. Paired with the J Brand Low Rise Denim Legging, she looked effortlessly trendy!
Remember the Blu Moon Studded Vintage Army Jacket you added to your shopping list? Here’s another way to wear it — make like our featured celeb and top your look off with the Anda & Masha by Selima Keith Hat. Made with a blend of wool and cashmere, this newsboy style cap will keep your noggin toasty warm this winter. Pre-order now from Singer22 and be the first to wear yours for the chilly season!
Take style notes from Drew Barrymore and get tomboy trendy with Singer22 today! We love this mix of masculine and feminine styles, as well as the newest accessories from Anda & Masha! Check out all of their styles and more Drew Barrymore looks at Singer22!