Men's VIP List
Both Women's & Men's VIP List
First I’d like to say happy Monday. Second, I am writing this post because I came to the conclusion that I am in love (previously noted as just a crush) with Bradley Cooper. For the obvious reasons that most women love him, of course, but I find something about him so interesting and genuine. Here’s why. (more…)
Every time award season rolls around we tune in not only to see who will win but what the actors and actresses will be wearing! Our choice for best dressed this award season is, Mila Kunis. Mila really made her mark on Hollywood with her performance in the psychological thriller, Black Swan, as well as making her mark in the fashion world with some truly amazing red carpet dresses. Check out these pictures of Mila from the 2011 award season and you’ll understand why we picked her for best dressed!
With all the chatter and hype around the Golden Globes, we just can get enough of the stunning gowns and array of colors on the red carpet. As usual, it was a night of fun, transformation and custom-made dresses. Claire Danes and Emma Stone both rocked Calvin Klein Collection, and raised the bar for summer colors to pure-perfection. I thought they both looked absolutely stunning, with the high crew-necks that sat perfectly in the front, and seamlessly flawless open backs. When the camera panned the crowed, I couldn’t help but notice the vibrant peach of these dresses, and how they stood out significantly among the others. The vibrant contrast of the solid peach caught my eye every time. Whether wearing a full-length gown or an accent piece of peach, this color is hot… or should I say, just peachy!
Here are four pieces, for different occasions, to conquer the look that Stone and Danes have inspired us to wear. Read More
The hottest color on this year’s Golden Globe Red Carpet was, Green. Four of the hottest celebrities in Hollywood donned the Emerald color. Each star had a dress style all her own but each look was equally fabulous.
1) Angelina Jolie wore a lovely green Versace dress to the Golden Globes this year. The floor length gown featured a crew neck in front, strong shoulders and a sexy low cut back. Angelina also had one of the sexiest accessories of the night, her hubby Brad Pitt! Angelina is nominated for Best Performance by an Actress in a Motion Picture- Comedy or Musical for her role in The Tourist.
Awards season is upon us and what better time to host a viewing party to make all of your friends and relatives feel like the stars they are. Hosting a Golden Globe viewing party to watch all of your favorite celebrities walk down the red carpet is simple & fun if you follow these easy steps:
1. Send an invitation: You can shoot out an e-mail or create an evite. Simply include all of the party information and tell your guests if it’s cocktail attire. Be sure to use fun wording to get everyone into the Golden Globe spirit.
2. Stock The Munchies: Hit up the market for some popcorn, soda’s and yummy snacks. Everyone likes munching while they watch TV.
3. Create a Screening Area: If you’re hosting the party at home, pull out plenty of chairs, pillows and create places for seating. You will want all of your guests to be comfortable.
4. Bust Out The Red Carpet: If you are a true Globes fanatic, you can create a mini red carpet by your front door. Finding red fabric should be easy if you have a local thrift store such as Joanne’s or Hobby Lobby. You can also leave out Polaroid camera’s for people to take fun pictures.
5. Make Ballots: Give your guests the option of entering a contest. Create fake ballots and print them out on your computer. Before the awards show begins, have everyone make predictions on who the winners will be. You can even give out candy as a reward to those who guess right.
6. Have Fun: Be the hostess with the mostest and always have fun at your own party! People will follow your lead.
As seen above, here are some perfect party dresses for a Golden Globe viewing get together: