Men's VIP List
Both Women's & Men's VIP List
I was lucky enough to attend the Pitchfork music festival in Chicago last weekend as a guest of my friends’ band Sun Airway. In addition to seeing some amazing music including Fleet Foxes, Zola Jesus, Twin Shadow and Cut Copy, I scouted some perfectly chic festival style. Check out these lovely ladies, and learn how to achieve their looks with pieces from SINGER22.
Occupation: Founder of Chicago street style blog Trés Awesome
Who are you most excited to see this weekend? Cold Cave, DJ Shadow, Animal Collective
I caught up with Emma at the blue stage where she was shooting festival style for Elle magazine. Her maxi dress, oversized round sunnies and coin belt embody boho chic.
Occupation: Graphic design student
Who are you most excited to see this weekend? Fleet Foxes, Wild Nothing, DJ Shadow
Occupation: Online editor of a surf magazine
Who are you most excited to see this weekend? Odd Future
I spied Laura right before TV On The Radio took the stage. I admired her 80s surfer-girl ensemble. Steal Laura’s style by pairing your favorite vintage ankle boots with Wildfox acid wash shorts, a chic white top such as this one from Equipment and classic Ray-Ban sunglasses.
For the ultimate in summer style, take inspiration from these fashionable festival ladies, and as usual, don’t forget your sunscreen, camera and VIP pass!
Bold, bright colors are such a great trend right now. It might be hard to jump right into a color blocking outfit, so you can start with some of these great colorful accessories. Wearing one bright item such as bright shoes, a bright colored piece of jewelry, or carrying a bold clutch is the perfect way to ease into this colorful trend. Once, you feel comfortable with these bright colors, you can add contrast with other bright accessories in one outfit. You can also wear these accessories with other bright colored clothing, try the House of Harlow 1960 Purple Sunglasses with the Cobalt Emerson Thorpe Color Block T , or pair the Schutz Tomato Espadrilles with J Brand 811 Mid-Rise denim in bright yellow , or carry the turquoise Juliette clutch with a bright dress like this Alice + Olivia purple Fierra dress. You’ll be sure to stand out this season in style with any of these bright accessories from Singer22.
Shop the bright accessories trend:
Tomato Schutz Ashley Espadrille - Turquoise Juliette Jake Clutch - Shashi Double Golden Nugget Bracelet – Coral Sam Edelman Sandal – Purple House of Harlow 1960 Sunglasses – Turquoise House of Harlow 1960 Tribal Pendant – Red Tolani Tie Dye Crush Scarf – Red Croco House of Harlow 1960 Olivia Clutch - Gold House of Harlow 1960 Starburst Ring
Nicole Richie was spotted on her way to lunch in Paris earlier this month, looking chic and stylish during the city’s fashion week. This is such a different look for Nicole! I’m so used to seeing her in flowy, boho pieces from her line, Winter Kate. Either way, we are pretty much always crushing on Nicole’s style. What do you think of her Parisian look?
Nicole is wearing the Simone Red Leather Biker Jacket (Singer22 exclusive!) with her Jet by John Eshaya Hippie Fade skinnies. Just add a pair of sunglasses from her accessories line, House of Harlow 1960, to get her entire look– we like the Chelsea Cat Eye!
They love us! They really do! Three of Hollywood’s hottest gals were spotted wearing these trendy apparel and accessories you can find at Singer22.com!
Mad Men actress January Jones was spotted wearing two of our favorite trends: high-waist denim and plaid blouses! She loves her J Brand Bette 70s Jeans in Wonderama, and you can complete the looks with a red plaid blouse like the Rails Kendra Original Plaid Button Down Shirt.
Nicole Richie loves promoting her line… and we do too! While leaving the gym, Mrs. Richie-Madden wore her very own House of Harlow 1960 Chelsea Cat Eye Sunglasses. She paired it with an all-black gym ensemble and a denim jacket like the Current/Elliott Snap Jacket.
Last but not least, teen queen Selena Gomez spent a sunny day in LA with our favorite casual tee – Blue Life Phoenix Cape Tee. She keeps it casual with a pair of denim and uber-stylish aviators but we love her hint of glam when she added a silver cuff like the Ben-Anum Silver Triangle Cuff.
Singer22 is totally crushing on Vanessa Hudgens’ travel style, especially this outfit she wore arriving at LAX recently! Want to look as stylish as Vanessa when you’re airport-bound? Check out our cheat sheet to getting her jetsetting look! (more…)
Influenced by the bohemian and hippie style, the boho look is back and it is everything but minimal. The gorgeous fashion blogger, Arielle from SomethingNavy, rocks the look and turns up the bohemian buzz to full blast! Boho is creative, colorful and an art of mixing and matching all different patterns and layers. Every outfit screams with floral prints, maximized with accessories and worn and torn with fringe, oversized sheer shirts, sunglasses, maxi dresses and denim. It’s hands down one of the most relaxed and comfortable styles for every fashionista. PEACE, LOVE and BOHO! Pull off this hot hipster look with Singer22.
Blu Moon Mighty Aphrodite Top, Jennifer Zeuner Mini Horizontal Cross Necklace, Soixante Neuf Sterling Silver Pointed Woven Ring, Jennifer Zeuner Multicolor Bangles, Koolaburra Venus Fringe Sandal, Wildfox Denim Friday Night Short
Marie, Jordana, Chelsea, and Cassie are here! No, they’re not new cast members on the next reality show, but the names of sunglasses from Nicole Richie’s House and Harlow 1960 collection! These sunglasses are so rad, she even has a pair named after herself! Grab your very own pair of shades now and get ready for that springtime sun!
Who doesn’t LOVE a great piece with multiple ways to wear it? Hot mama Nicole Richie and reality stars Kim Kardashian and Khloe Kardashian Odom have all been spotted wearing the Pleasure Doing Business 5 Band Skirt in Black, showing us three totally different ways to wear it! Check out their stylish looks and tell Singer22 which Hollywood starlet wore it BEST?!
On December 11, 2010, Nicole Richie married longtime boyfriend Joel Madden in front of 130 family and friends in a small and intimate ceremony at papa Lionel Richie’s home. We cannot get over how gorgeous she looked in a Marchesa wedding dress. We love how it suited her style – a touch of vintage, a pinch of bohemian, and a dress with grace (her dress was inspired by Grace Kelly – how cool is that!?)! Of course, it is not a JUST a wedding – it’s Nicole Richie’s wedding and it went out in style! Not only did she have one dress, she had two other dresses for the rest of the night! Plus, she had a real live elephant at the ceremony (apparently, elephants symbolize good luck)!
Here at Singer22, we naturally have, know, and wear the hottest LA trends. Of course with the help of Singer22.com, we know where to get all the hot items, too. Whether it’s a bold scarf from Tolani, or a the next hot cargos, we’ve got it in our closets. Here’s a look into our wardrobe choices and the pieces everyone at Singer22 owns. Sit back, relax and enjoy the ten cult items.
1. Jeffrey Campbell Leather Pixie. They’re fiercely hot, classic, and perfect for day or night. These are the #1 Singer must-haves, and a total cult item that’s here to stay.
2. Blank Denim Skinny Cargo in Army. The most stylish Kardashian sister shows how versatile and flattering these jeans are.
3. Jennifer Zeuner Extra Large Cursive Initial Necklace. We love this item. Not only is it a perfect for the Jana or Lauren in your life, but also to treat yourself to a classic necklace by the ultra trendy Jennifer Zeuner. Go for it, you deserve some glitter and gold… Or silver!
4. Trove Tkees Suede Sandals. Everybody is entitled to a good, comfortable flip-flop! Whether you’re East Coast, West Coast, or even somewhere in between- Trove Tkees are the way to go. Here at Singer22 we all own these, they are like BUTTER on your feet! So give yourself a break from your 5 inch heels, and slip into Trove Tkees for stylish relief.
5. Chaser LA Dancers Family Dog Tee in Tie Dye. No pain no gain does not apply here at Singer22. Look trendy and cute with this comfortable tee to wear with anything. Dress it up with a cute jacket and dark wash skinnies, or dress down with some casually classic jeans like the ones featured next!
6. AG Adriano Goldschmied Angel Jean in 18 Year Damaged. Emmanuelle Chirqui has got it all- the sense of humor (as seen in You Don’t Mess With The Zohan), unique beauty, and these amazing AG Adriano Goldschmied jeans! The comfort, versatility, and amazing washes and fits of AG jeans surpass all other denim brands. We love them here, and you will too! Seriously, what are you waiting for? Get your AGs ASAP!
7. Tolani Tie Dye Crush Scarf in Red. Vanessa Hudgens, Ashley Tisdale, Nicky Hilton, oh my! The list of celebrities who adore Tolani goes on. Which of course isn’t surprising due these trendy scarves which come in a multitude of colors and patterns. Singer22 definitely approves of spicing up any outfit with a hot Tolani around your neck! Perfect for cold winter nights and hot accessorizing.
8. Current/Elliott Perfect Shirt with Patches. Current/Elliott, denim shirts, and button downs all combined in one perfect shirt, literally! We love this beauty so much we put it in our trendy Lookbook. We paired with the J Brand Rigid High Rise Short in Festival, but the possibilities are endless when it comes to this denim shirt.
9. Rebel Yell PYT Hankie Tee in Black. We couldn’t resist this tee when it came out, and we can’t resist it now! This cheeky tee isn’t only for Pretty Young Things, but for everybody! It flatters, it’s trendy, it’s vintage-inspired! We can’t think of a reason not to snatch up this amazing find.
10. House of Harlow 1960 Sunglasses. Yes, these are the official Nicole Richie sunglasses! We love the retro Jackie O. shape, plus the gold accents on the rim really make these shades unique and classy! The perfect pair of sunnies!
So, that’s the last (but not least) Singer22 cult items! We obsess over these, and we hope you like them as much as we do! Check back in for other hot items to get you through Fall and more! Xoxo, the Singer22 team!