Men's VIP List
Both Women's & Men's VIP List
Even if you aren’t dressing up this Halloween, you can still have freakishly hot style with Jen’s Pirate Booty.
2. Ashley Tisdale in 6 Shore Road Dress: Looking bold and beautiful in blue, Ashley is sporting a great color that will carry on through fall.
3. Kate Moss in Siwy Hannah Jeans: The epitome of effortless. Need we say more?
4. Lea Michele in Jen’s Pirate Booty: A perfect line to suit all of your boho needs. This hot number looks great on Lea and we love how the front is shorter than the back.
5. Nicky Hilton in One Teaspoon: Easy, throw and go. This dress can be worn during the day running errands or dressed up for a nice dinner. A perfect go-to for any and all fashionista’s.
2. Sofia Vergara in Equipment Brett Chiffon Blouse in Natural Hyde: Sofia looks stunning in this effortless top. It’s an easy choice to pair with wide-legs for day or night.
3. Nicky Hilton in Jet by John Eshaya Skinny Jeans: Get the look of a boyfriend jean in the fit of a girlie skinny. Comfortable enough to wear on a long flight, these skinnies are great for a laid back look like Nicky’s.
4. Nicole Richie in Krisa Coated Drape Jacket in Black: For a fashionista who is always on the go, this Krisa jacket looks great with anything. Wear it to the gym or to a gala. It’s versatile, sleek and stylish.
5. Alessandra Ambrosio in Jen’s Pirate Booty Premlata Dress: Easy, breezy, stylish Alessandra looks effortless in her tube dress. I love how she belted it to show off her waist.
Singer22 has every style, print, fabric, and color of jumpsuits and rompers from all of your favorite brands! With the sweltering heat upon us, sometimes it’s too hard to fuss about what to wear; Singer22′s huge selection of rompers make dressing easier, so we do not have to sacrifice style for comfort or coolness. You can pair these fabulous one-pieces with any type of shoe for whatever look you are going for! Try nude heels with this white Sam & Lavi Romper for a night out look, flat sandals with this Twelfth St. by Cynthia Vincent Jumpsuit for running around town, or fun wedges with this Charlie Jade Romper to go from day to night. These rompers are the perfect go-to item for effortless summer dressing.
A great trend to try this summer for a fun look is the uneven hemline. You can find this trend with many dresses, tops and skirts as well. I love the popular hi/low hem that is cut higher in the front and flows longer in the back, these dresses are great for a fun day look or a sexy evening look. I also love the hemline that flows longer on the sides and is cut shorter in the front and back, like this cute Jen's Pirate Booty French Ballet Dress. These unique hemlines are such a fun look and will definitely be your go-to dress this summer!
Shop the Trend:
Americana fashion has never been hotter and the trend is hitting just in time for those 4th of July plans in the making. We're already dreaming up fun dips and Hot Dogs on the grill as well as starting to think about what we're going to wear this Independence Day. Check out the hot looks below and score yourself some red, white & blue to wear with All-American pride:
Jump into summer with these fun, bright prints! Prints are a great way to add some flare and dimension to your look. A playful print in bright colors is a great way to wear brights. Dresses are a great way to show off this trend, Kim Kardashian looks stunning in this Mara Hoffman tribal print dress! I also love the look of fun printed shorts! These Sam & Lavi and Parker shorts are so cute with a solid top and platforms for a day to night look with some fun jewelry. If you just want a touch of these brightly colored prints incorporated into your outfits, try this fun Jen's Pirate Booty belt or a Theodora and Callum scarf!
Shop the Playful Prints:
Parker Top – Theodora & Callum Scarf – Twelfth St. by Cynthia Vincent Dress – Sam & Lavi Shorts – Jen's Pirate Booty Belt – Parker Shorts – Emerson Thorpe Top – Black Halo Dress
We adore following Vanessa Hudgens' sometimes girly, sometimes sporty, always boho style. One thing is for sure about Vanessa; when she loves a brand, she REALLY loves it. Her latest crush? Jen's Pirate Booty– we've caught her wearing the brand EVERYWHERE.
grabbing a smoothie in Studio City, CA – Jen's Pirate Booty French Ballet Uneven Dress
fueling up in Los Angeles, CA — Jen's Pirate Booty Cha Cha Tube Top in Natural
vacationing in Maui, HI – Jen's Pirate Booty Poncho Villa Ruffle Dress
enjoying the Coachella Musical Festival — Jen's Pirate Booty Cha Cha Tube Top in Seafoam
with UNIF Birkin Skirt
out & about at the Cannes Film Festival – Jen's Pirate Booty Long Gauze Goddess Dress
Dresses are coming in all new lengths this season, & one of my favorite styles is the Maxi: they make you appear so much taller! Although you may think you can drown in so much fabric, I think Maxi's do just the opposite! They look so chic flowing with the body. If you want to show of your body more, go for a thinner fabric, tighter silhouette, or wrap a belt around the waist. You can pair these statement pieces with flat sandals or tall platforms for any look you're going for. Singer22 has a huge variety of different Maxi silhouettes, colors, and prints! Find your perfect one here:
1. Halston Heritage 2. Parker 3. Gypsy 05 4. Parker 5. Otis & Maclain 6. Wildfox
7. Jen's Pirate Booty 8. SENA 9. Blu Moon
This past weekend was Coachella 2011. While I wasn’t able to attend (darn you sold out tickets!), I enjoyed watching some performances on YouTube. Some performances in the festival included: Cee Lo Green, Robyn, The Aquabats, Boys Noize, Arcade Fire, Mumford & Sons, Erykah Badu, Empire of the Sun, Kanye West, Duran Duran, The Strokes, Wiz Khalifa, Damian Marley… well I can go on and on and on! Everyone had the chance to soak in the Indio sunshine and wear the ultra-fabulous apparel and accessories.
Some of Singer22′s favorite fashionistas (and fashionistos) attended the music festival, including: Kate Bosworth, Vanessa Hudgens, Joe Jonas, Ashley Greeene, Paris & Nicky Hilton, Usher, Whitney Port, and more!
One thing I notice during these music festivals? Every year, the fashion gets more hippy and bohemian! It’s all about light and airy fabrics – which is quite appropriate for the Indio heat! Can you believe it was over 90 degrees! Hope everyone wore sunblock, grabbed their favorite shades, and drank lots and lots of… WATER!
Now, how did these celebs dress up for this musical weekend? Well, Singer22 has the fashion scoop on who wore what!