Men's VIP List
Both Women's & Men's VIP List
Revitalizing your look can be as easy as switching up your accessories. This summer is all about bohemian vibe. I love the ease of throwing on a sundress on a hot, summer day and then easily trending it up with jewelry. There’s nothing better than a few favorite finds that will make getting dressed that much easier.
Trinkets To Try Out:
Bib necklaces and shoulder-grazing necklaces – make a statement with these bold jewelry pieces. You can spice up any simple outfit with these tribal-inspired necklaces, rings, earrings, and bracelet.
So, how exactly do you where these lovely accessories? You can go for a plain LBD like the Kimberly Taylor Strapless Corset Dress. Or if you want to start a trend and look absolutely chic and stylish, go for a print dress like the Winter Kate Komodo Dress.
Belle Noel by Kim Kardashian Honey Hexagon and Black Leather Necklace, Low Luv x Erin Wasson Silver Plated Aztec Finger Ring, House of Harlow 1960 Tribal Circle Pendant, House of Harlow 1960 Tribal Drop Earrings, House of Harlow 1960 Large Tribal Cuff, House of Harlow 1960 Large Tribal Locket, House of Harlow 1960 Leather Tribal Triangle Pendant Necklace, Singer22 Thick Snake Bangles, and Soixante Neuf Long Woven Cuff
Getting ready to heat things up this year with your favorite music festival? The season for bringing out your inner hipster side is just around the corner. And whether you’ll be attending Coachella, South by Southwest, Bonnaroo or Lollapalooza (to name a few), we’ve got your festival fashion covered! Here are a few key items perfect for any music festival from east to west.
Blu Moon Summer Lovin ~ Blu Moon Free Love Dress ~ Wildfox Night Lover Dress ~ Myne Kara Dress ~ Anda & Masha Anita Hat ~ Low Luv x Erin Wasson Cross Pendant ~ House of Harlow Sunglasses ~ Mara Hoffman Carnival Swimsuit ~ Mara Hoffman Chiffon Cocoon Cover Up ~ Alexis Andre Top in Ziggy Orange ~
Highly respected blue-chip model, Erin Wasson, has graced the covers of countless magazines including VOGUE, ALLURE, ELLE and ESQUIRE. Notoriously hard-working she has walked the runway for virtually every A-list designer and is now taking on the role of designer herself with her own line of jewelry and womenswear.
Sharp, Edgy, Sexy and Bold are my favorite words to describe the model's hot jewelry line called Low Luv. The jewels have become an instant favorite of celebrities like Vanessa Hudgens, Miley Cyrus & Drew Barrymore and I can see why.
New Year’s Eve is just around the corner and with these 5 easy Style Steps, you’ll be ready for 3…2…1… in no time.
1. Be Bold – Bringing in the New Year is a perfect time to wear all of your favorite statement jewelry. Pull out all of your bold pieces and wear a ring, bracelet or necklace that will voice your party side. Low Luv x Erin Wasson Ring
2. Confetti Yourself – Bust out the sparkly skirts and dresses to stand out in a crowd. Pair a simple tank with a flashy skirt to give a vibe of casual dressy. Alice+Olivia Sequin Mini Skirt
3. Wear Color – Whoever said you can’t wear white after Labor Day is afraid to take a chance. We say go for it and wear white….pink, blue, green….any color but black. Boulee Bria Dress in White
4. Give ‘Em What They Want – Show off your lengthy legs when the ball drops with leather, shimmery, velvet, animal print or ribbed leggings. Adding texture to any outfit, a pair of leggings will add warmth and hotness to any outfit. LnA Leggings with Zipper
5. Chill Out – You want to be in party mode and what gives off a New Year’s Eve Party vibe more than a great hat? Show off your chill side with a boho style topped off with a fab hat. Anda & Masha Anita Hat
All you need now is a cocktail in hand, a smile on your face and be ready for 10…9…8…