Men's VIP List
Both Women's & Men's VIP List
Hot off the press, we’ve got the Rebel Yell Fall 2011 Lookbook ready for you to view. We’re loving all of the vintage, comfy tees that head designer, Andi Ballard, has dreamed up this season. Check out more of the collection below. Remember our “Inside Look” interview with Andi? If you missed it, be sure to click below and hear about where she gets her inspiration and more. Rock out your look with: Rebel Yell. (more…)
Today was fun shooting all the comfy t-shirts and sweatshirts from Rebel Yell. It’s always a fun day when we get to shoot the cozy clothes. I paired all of them with all the bright JBrands which I need to start getting into. I bought myself an orange pair and need to find a way to wear it. After trying on all the colored JBrands with the Rebel Yell t-shirts, I really loved the color blocking and the comfiness of it. I brought in the infamous Lita’s and called it a day. I added a few of the Low Luv rings which I honestly could wear with absolutely anything and a tousled hair look. Since I could remember, Rebel Yell has been around and constantly coming out with great soft t-shirts and their signature R on the sleeve. I don’t think anyone can have a satisfied closet with out at least one piece from the line.
Congrats to our facebook contest winner on receiving a $50 gift card to Singer22.com. We love nothing more than getting things for free, and wanted to share with you a few favorite key items for less than $50 as you enjoy your shopping spree. Be sure to check back regularly for more contests and prize giveaways. Also, you may want to head on over to our Men’s Facbeook Page as well and click on “like.” A little birdie told us they could be giving out some fun stuff soon.
Don’t forget to shop the SALE!
You work out at the gym. You go on hiking trips with your dogs. You do at-home yoga. BUT, you do not have to look frumpy and sloppy – workout outfits can look chic and fashionable as well! We, at Singer22, show you how to dress it up in your S22 gear to the gym! You will look great AND feel confident! So ditch the plain gray sweatpants and white tee… get stylish with these workout apparel from Singer22.
From left to right: Kings of Cole Pull-Over Hooded Sweatshirt (as seen on Kim Kardashian, David Lerner Basic Leggings, Fluxus Funk Top (as seen on Charlize Theron, Halle Berry, Ashley Greene, and Nicky Hilton), Rebel Yell Venice Beach Rocker Tee, Bordeaux Seamless Tank, and Nightcap Clothing Linen Foldover Short
I can’t believe it’s already February & Valentine’s Day is literally knocking at our door! Time flies and so will our hottest “heart” inspired pieces! Feast your eyes upon my picks for favorite gifts for mua this chocolate and roses-filled holiday!
The weather has been less than fabulous around the country lately and that means it’s time for comfy clothes! But you don’t have to give in to boring sweats this season! Singer22 has great conversation and graphic tees to help you say what you feel and feel comfortable doing so…
One of Young Hollywood’s Golden couple split after 5 years (which is 10,000 in Hollywood years)! Vanessa Hudgens and Zac Efron graced our television sets in 2006 when High School Musical burst into the scene on the Disney Channel. Did you know there relationship began when they were filming? But, they kept it so low-key, the media did not know if the rumors were true or false! Throughout the years, Vanessa and Zac had nothing but kind words and real love for one another. According to Vanessa, the two had an instant connection, and Zac felt that his relationship with Vanessa was real.
We cannot help but show our love and support for both of them! So, in a positive note, Singer22.com looks back on the former Disney couple’s fashionable time together!
Both of these brunette beauties rocked their jeggings in a laid back top and fierce heels. Alessandra represented Victoria’s Secret with her top and paired it with a leather jacket, while Audrina kept it simple in her Rebel Yell 78 Rainbow Boyfriend Tee when attending “Call of Duty: Black Ops” launch party in Santa Monica.
Great choices, but what us Singer22 girls really want to know is… who wore it best?
There’s something about David Beckham that makes women feel like school-girls again. But instead of spending our days dreaming of peeling this hottie from his wife, Victoria Beckham’s arms, (sorry ladies, but it ‘aint happenin’) – instead, let’s focus on the more attainable aspect of what makes David scream hot: his wardrobe. Read more…
Here at Singer22, we naturally have, know, and wear the hottest LA trends. Of course with the help of Singer22.com, we know where to get all the hot items, too. Whether it’s a bold scarf from Tolani, or a the next hot cargos, we’ve got it in our closets. Here’s a look into our wardrobe choices and the pieces everyone at Singer22 owns. Sit back, relax and enjoy the ten cult items.
1. Jeffrey Campbell Leather Pixie. They’re fiercely hot, classic, and perfect for day or night. These are the #1 Singer must-haves, and a total cult item that’s here to stay.
2. Blank Denim Skinny Cargo in Army. The most stylish Kardashian sister shows how versatile and flattering these jeans are.
3. Jennifer Zeuner Extra Large Cursive Initial Necklace. We love this item. Not only is it a perfect for the Jana or Lauren in your life, but also to treat yourself to a classic necklace by the ultra trendy Jennifer Zeuner. Go for it, you deserve some glitter and gold… Or silver!
4. Trove Tkees Suede Sandals. Everybody is entitled to a good, comfortable flip-flop! Whether you’re East Coast, West Coast, or even somewhere in between- Trove Tkees are the way to go. Here at Singer22 we all own these, they are like BUTTER on your feet! So give yourself a break from your 5 inch heels, and slip into Trove Tkees for stylish relief.
5. Chaser LA Dancers Family Dog Tee in Tie Dye. No pain no gain does not apply here at Singer22. Look trendy and cute with this comfortable tee to wear with anything. Dress it up with a cute jacket and dark wash skinnies, or dress down with some casually classic jeans like the ones featured next!
6. AG Adriano Goldschmied Angel Jean in 18 Year Damaged. Emmanuelle Chirqui has got it all- the sense of humor (as seen in You Don’t Mess With The Zohan), unique beauty, and these amazing AG Adriano Goldschmied jeans! The comfort, versatility, and amazing washes and fits of AG jeans surpass all other denim brands. We love them here, and you will too! Seriously, what are you waiting for? Get your AGs ASAP!
7. Tolani Tie Dye Crush Scarf in Red. Vanessa Hudgens, Ashley Tisdale, Nicky Hilton, oh my! The list of celebrities who adore Tolani goes on. Which of course isn’t surprising due these trendy scarves which come in a multitude of colors and patterns. Singer22 definitely approves of spicing up any outfit with a hot Tolani around your neck! Perfect for cold winter nights and hot accessorizing.
8. Current/Elliott Perfect Shirt with Patches. Current/Elliott, denim shirts, and button downs all combined in one perfect shirt, literally! We love this beauty so much we put it in our trendy Lookbook. We paired with the J Brand Rigid High Rise Short in Festival, but the possibilities are endless when it comes to this denim shirt.
9. Rebel Yell PYT Hankie Tee in Black. We couldn’t resist this tee when it came out, and we can’t resist it now! This cheeky tee isn’t only for Pretty Young Things, but for everybody! It flatters, it’s trendy, it’s vintage-inspired! We can’t think of a reason not to snatch up this amazing find.
10. House of Harlow 1960 Sunglasses. Yes, these are the official Nicole Richie sunglasses! We love the retro Jackie O. shape, plus the gold accents on the rim really make these shades unique and classy! The perfect pair of sunnies!
So, that’s the last (but not least) Singer22 cult items! We obsess over these, and we hope you like them as much as we do! Check back in for other hot items to get you through Fall and more! Xoxo, the Singer22 team!