Men's VIP List
Both Women's & Men's VIP List
The Tie-Dye trend has been brought back into the fashion world as a chic trendy style. With the revamp of the 70′s style, tie-dye has come right back with it. You will be seeing a lot of tie-dye on the beach this year, with these bold bathing suits, and all sorts of cover-ups. Tie-dye can glam-up a dress for a night out or just add extra color to a day look with a tank or tee, because as you know, bright colors are in! I am also really into this Tolani tie-dye studded scarf as seen on Kim Kardashian. Singer22 has got the latest hook up on all trendy tie-dye pieces for your wardrobe this summer!
Shop the Tie-Dye Trend:
Blue Life Phoenix Cape Tee – Chaser Muscle Tee – Parker Blue TyeDye Dress – Parker Beach Triangle Bikini – Parker Beach V-Neck Tunic – Tolani Scarf – Parker Pink Tye Dye Top – Blue Life Bare Belly Tank & Love Sam Long Strapless Dress
If you are like me, I like to wear my favorite item more than once (of course I wash in between… I am not that nasty!). You would think that celebrities wear something new every single day, but I am going to show you that even they LOVE to wear their favorite accessory or clothing item more than once! Ch-ch-check it out!
Bold, bright colors are such a great trend right now. It might be hard to jump right into a color blocking outfit, so you can start with some of these great colorful accessories. Wearing one bright item such as bright shoes, a bright colored piece of jewelry, or carrying a bold clutch is the perfect way to ease into this colorful trend. Once, you feel comfortable with these bright colors, you can add contrast with other bright accessories in one outfit. You can also wear these accessories with other bright colored clothing, try the House of Harlow 1960 Purple Sunglasses with the Cobalt Emerson Thorpe Color Block T , or pair the Schutz Tomato Espadrilles with J Brand 811 Mid-Rise denim in bright yellow , or carry the turquoise Juliette clutch with a bright dress like this Alice + Olivia purple Fierra dress. You’ll be sure to stand out this season in style with any of these bright accessories from Singer22.
Shop the bright accessories trend:
Tomato Schutz Ashley Espadrille - Turquoise Juliette Jake Clutch - Shashi Double Golden Nugget Bracelet – Coral Sam Edelman Sandal – Purple House of Harlow 1960 Sunglasses – Turquoise House of Harlow 1960 Tribal Pendant – Red Tolani Tie Dye Crush Scarf – Red Croco House of Harlow 1960 Olivia Clutch - Gold House of Harlow 1960 Starburst Ring
If you enjoyed my first post of Dare to Compare, are you ready for a round 2?! Let’s get comparing designer tunics with Singer22-friendly ones! I love these, especially for a day at the beach! Perfect for summer time!
Tory Burch Lisbeth Printed Cotton Tunic, $350 VS. Tolani Nisha Tunic, $99
Antik Batik Julian Printed Silk Chiffon Top, $325 VS. Vix Swimwear France Vintage Tunic, $242
What’s on all the Hollywood stars’ holiday wish list? Stylish and super soft Tolani scarves! Nearly every one of our favorite celebs has been spotted sporting Tolani‘s amazing accessories. It’s no wonder– these scarves aren’t just ultra cozy, there’s also a showstopping print for everyone on your holiday shopping list! Check out hot starlets like Hilary Duff, Kim Kardashian, and Ashley Tisdale in their favorite Tolani prints and find the perfect gift for every stylish lady in your life!
The holidays are going to be here before we even have time to make our lists, let alone check them twice! Here's a preview of what Hollywood's snapping up this holiday season and if you love to give this season, give in style people! Read More…
Here at Singer22, we naturally have, know, and wear the hottest LA trends. Of course with the help of Singer22.com, we know where to get all the hot items, too. Whether it’s a bold scarf from Tolani, or a the next hot cargos, we’ve got it in our closets. Here’s a look into our wardrobe choices and the pieces everyone at Singer22 owns. Sit back, relax and enjoy the ten cult items.
1. Jeffrey Campbell Leather Pixie. They’re fiercely hot, classic, and perfect for day or night. These are the #1 Singer must-haves, and a total cult item that’s here to stay.
2. Blank Denim Skinny Cargo in Army. The most stylish Kardashian sister shows how versatile and flattering these jeans are.
3. Jennifer Zeuner Extra Large Cursive Initial Necklace. We love this item. Not only is it a perfect for the Jana or Lauren in your life, but also to treat yourself to a classic necklace by the ultra trendy Jennifer Zeuner. Go for it, you deserve some glitter and gold… Or silver!
4. Trove Tkees Suede Sandals. Everybody is entitled to a good, comfortable flip-flop! Whether you’re East Coast, West Coast, or even somewhere in between- Trove Tkees are the way to go. Here at Singer22 we all own these, they are like BUTTER on your feet! So give yourself a break from your 5 inch heels, and slip into Trove Tkees for stylish relief.
5. Chaser LA Dancers Family Dog Tee in Tie Dye. No pain no gain does not apply here at Singer22. Look trendy and cute with this comfortable tee to wear with anything. Dress it up with a cute jacket and dark wash skinnies, or dress down with some casually classic jeans like the ones featured next!
6. AG Adriano Goldschmied Angel Jean in 18 Year Damaged. Emmanuelle Chirqui has got it all- the sense of humor (as seen in You Don’t Mess With The Zohan), unique beauty, and these amazing AG Adriano Goldschmied jeans! The comfort, versatility, and amazing washes and fits of AG jeans surpass all other denim brands. We love them here, and you will too! Seriously, what are you waiting for? Get your AGs ASAP!
7. Tolani Tie Dye Crush Scarf in Red. Vanessa Hudgens, Ashley Tisdale, Nicky Hilton, oh my! The list of celebrities who adore Tolani goes on. Which of course isn’t surprising due these trendy scarves which come in a multitude of colors and patterns. Singer22 definitely approves of spicing up any outfit with a hot Tolani around your neck! Perfect for cold winter nights and hot accessorizing.
8. Current/Elliott Perfect Shirt with Patches. Current/Elliott, denim shirts, and button downs all combined in one perfect shirt, literally! We love this beauty so much we put it in our trendy Lookbook. We paired with the J Brand Rigid High Rise Short in Festival, but the possibilities are endless when it comes to this denim shirt.
9. Rebel Yell PYT Hankie Tee in Black. We couldn’t resist this tee when it came out, and we can’t resist it now! This cheeky tee isn’t only for Pretty Young Things, but for everybody! It flatters, it’s trendy, it’s vintage-inspired! We can’t think of a reason not to snatch up this amazing find.
10. House of Harlow 1960 Sunglasses. Yes, these are the official Nicole Richie sunglasses! We love the retro Jackie O. shape, plus the gold accents on the rim really make these shades unique and classy! The perfect pair of sunnies!
So, that’s the last (but not least) Singer22 cult items! We obsess over these, and we hope you like them as much as we do! Check back in for other hot items to get you through Fall and more! Xoxo, the Singer22 team!
Black nail polish has given way to summery aqua. Boho chic layers are slowly being shed. And we’ve finally stashed our selection of black tights in favor of bare legs. But what’s the summer equivalent of winter’s favorite biker boots? Jeffrey Campbell’s Tick Wedge Bootie at Singer22.com! You can keep your edge while showing off your pretty pedicure, just like star Ashley Tisdale. Made of black leather with a leg-lengthening wedge and easy side zip, the Tick Wedge Bootie is the perfect shoe for strutting the streets (I wouldn’t suggest off roading in these bad boys!). The ladylike peeptoe gives this tough boot a little bit of pretty. Want a little more shine? Then pick up the Jeffrey Campbell Tick Wedge Bootie with Studs. Because nothing says, “get out of my way, I’ve got more shopping to do!” than studs on this season’s hottest shoe. Follow Miss Tisdale’s lead by pairing your Wedge Booties with a simple pair of denim cut-off shorts and a swingy black top. Maybe J Brand’s Low Rise Roll Up Short and LNA’s Cape Tee? And with bling on your boots there’s no need to accessorize, except for a Tolani Scarf and a little bit of sass. Even though it’s summer, some things never go out of style- like the perfect polish, some pep in your step and edgy booties. So pick up a pair of Jeffrey Campbell’s Tick Wedge Booties at Singer22.com today!