We've been hit with some pretty intense weather in the past two weeks here on the East Coast. Hurricane Sandy dropped in with devastating, harsh winds and rain. Then we were welcomed with bone-chilling temperatures and a blizzard a week later. I can't believe it's only November with this kind of weather but, luckily, we just got in an enormous amount of shipment including these amazing and soft cashmere sweaters by 360 Sweater.
- Ainsley Colorblock Cardigan: A boxy fit with a buttoned placket and V-neck.
- Aster Sweater: Round neckline with ribbed trim and a high low hemline.
- Bree Reverse Seam Sweater: Round neckline with reversed seam at the center and sleeves.
- Yasmine Sweater: Oversized sweater with an open placket and asymmetrical hemline.
- Aijah Sweater: Versatile and comfortable with a round neck and ribbed side panels and sleeves.
- Emilia Hooded Sweater: Lounge around in this oversized hooded sweater with an open placket and side pockets.
I'm really loving all the sweaters by 360 Sweater. They are super soft and can match practically anything in your wardrobe. Also, they aren't chunky, which makes them great for layering! My personal favorites are the Ainsley Colorblock Cardigan and Aster Sweater.
Click here to shop all 360 Sweater!