We are seeking a candidate to join our women's buying team. The ideal candidate has a passion for fashion, a love of pop culture and celebrity and has their finger on the pulse of the latest and up-coming trends. This individual will be responsible for roughly half of our women's business and will be required to meet with vendors and edit collections and place buys with our CEO. The individual will attend all the key trade shows in NYC and will have a keen fashion eye and be able to bring this to bear in finding new brands. They will also be involved with ensuring the product is appropriately merchandised on our website and in our retail store.
Desired Skills & Experience
- college degree
- prior experience in a buying office, ideally completion of a buyer's training program
- thorough knowledge of retail math and understanding of selling reports, margins, etc.
- familiarity with our brands as well as our competition
- skilled in use of excel
- proactive and detail oriented
- ability to multitask
- strong priority setting abilities
- great communication skills
GENERAL MANAGER, ASSISTANT MANAGER, KEY-HOLDERS, SALES STYLISTS for our East Hills Stores
We are currently seeking candidates for the above positions for our retail stores in East Hills, New York. Management candidates must have prior management experience. We are looking for motivated individuals who have a strong fashion sense and the ability to work as a stylist for our SINGER22 customer. Candidates must have strong customer service skills and the ability to develop and maintain customer relationships and a passion for fashion. Our store hours are M, T, W, F, Sat 10-6, Thurs 10-7 and Sunday 12-5.
MARKETING AND PHOTO STUDIO INTERNS
We are seeking interns for our fast-paced marketing department. Responsibilities will include general administrative duties as well as assisting prep merchandise for our photography team. Our hours of operation are Monday - Friday; 9am-6pm. We have multiple internship opportunities and can work around any school schedule requirements you have. Our offices are located in East Hills, New York adjacent to our stores.
The E-Commerce Stylist collaborates with the Creative Director/Photographer and Buying/Merchandising team to deliver consistent, high quality and on-brand product photography aligned with company goals
- A passion for fashion
- Understands how to put together an outfit from head to toe in the style we use for SINGER22.com
- Is knowledgeable of current fashion trends in both pop-culture and and those happening within the industry; ie upcoming collections
- Knows how to execute styling that speaks to the global fashion audience
- Thinks creatively for more editorial collateral, look books, product features and trend shoots that are not the same as website product shots
- Able to contribute to the creative team: items, brands, trends that we should focus on, particularly for emails, slides, buttons, social media
- Knows how to pull information from system to understand business aspect of role, putting efforts behind key company inventory investments
- Organized, efficient, tidy
- Ability to change priorities at a moments notice based on business needs
- Works well with others in a semi-fast paced creative environment
CUSTOMER SERVICE MANAGER
SINGER22 seeks a customer service manager. SINGER22 is looking for a proactive, motivated individual who has an obsession with customer satisfaction and experience working with high-end merchandise and a love of fashion. Successful candidates will be responsible for achieving explicit department goals. An ideal candidate will excel in a fast-paced, multitasked, dynamic team environment and understand leading by example.
- Manage and develop a team of customer service associates
- Reply to preorder questions about fit, fashion trends/style, product availability, and promotions via phone, email, and online chat. Provide guidance through the online ordering process.
- Address and resolve post-order questions regarding shipping, billing, and delivery.
- Utilize a variety of software programs to resolve customer inquiries.
- Work with external shipping contractors to assist customers with both domestic and international issues.
- 2+ years of experience in CS, retail, or service industry.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Exceptional communication skills, including the ability to clearly and concisely communicate in writing and speech, as well as listen to and interpret customer needs.
- Proficiency in basic math with ability to compute refunds before and after discounts, and apply specified percentages, tiered promotional codes, and partial discounts to orders.
- Excellent time-management, organizational, and prioritization skills.
- Keen eye for detail and high level of accuracy.
- Experience working under pressure in a high-volume environment while maintaining standards for productivity, quality, and service.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word.
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME
Email resumes to Jobs@SINGER22.com