Men's VIP List
Both Women's & Men's VIP List
The countdown to the New Year is almost here, and it's not too late to get the perfect look.Â While there are many different ways, locations and traditions, Singer22 has the outfit to compromise for a fashionably, chic way to conquer the glitz of winters New Years Eve. The one shoulder dress isÂ the ultimate go-to, trendy piece for any New Year party. The lookÂ can be dressed up, dressed down, conquered through the cold and rocked in the heat. Whether you are in the winter wonderland of the east or the rainfalls of the west, the countdown to a one shoulder dress is theÂ perfect solution to keep heads turning and jump into 2011 with a bang.
Now that Ashlee Simpson has not one but TWO fabrications of the J Brand Agnes Jean in her wardrobe, we rarely spot her wearing anything else! Â This hot mama has mastered the rocker girl look (marrying musician Pete Wentz might help!) and sports these skinnies with great style. Â Check out a few of the starlet's hot J Brand Agnes Jean outfits right here!
New Year's Eve is just around the corner and with these 5 easy Style Steps, you'll be ready for 3…2…1… in no time.
1. Be Bold – Bringing in the New Year is a perfect time to wear all of your favorite statement jewelry. Â Pull out all of your bold pieces and wear a ring, bracelet or necklace that will voice your party side. Low Luv x Erin Wasson Ring
2. Confetti Yourself – Bust out the sparkly skirts and dresses to stand out in a crowd. Pair a simple tank with a flashy skirt to give a vibe of casual dressy. Alice+Olivia Sequin Mini Skirt
3. Wear Color – Whoever said you can't wear white after Labor Day is afraid to take a chance. We say go for it and wear white….pink, blue, green….any color but black. Boulee Bria Dress in White
4. Give 'Em What They Want – Show off your lengthy legs when the ball drops with leather, shimmery, velvet, animal print or ribbed leggings. Â Adding texture to any outfit, a pair of leggings will add warmth and hotness to any outfit. LnA Leggings with Zipper
5. Chill Out – You want to be in party mode and what gives off a New Year's Eve Party vibe more than a great hat? Show off your chill side with a boho style topped off with a fab hat. Anda & Masha Anita Hat
All you need now is a cocktail in hand, a smile on your face and be ready for 10…9…8…
We quizzed fitness expert, Delphine Amiot, on what it takes to achieve all of your New Year's Fitness Resolutions, and what it takes to get bikini body ready for 2011.
Q: Â What is the quickest way to drop holiday weight?
A: 1. Drink water. People mistake thirst for hunger, so next time you feel like noshing, reach for water first. Drinking also helps you feel full.Â Â SomeÂ experts suggest sipping water (or iced tea) just before you sit down to a meal. Continue drinking as you eat to add volume and weight to your meal.
2. Eat 1,500 calories a day spread out into 3 to 4 meals a day every 3 to 4 hours. Try to keep your meals low fat/high protein. I want you to get in at least 20g of protein per meal.
3. Spread your calories out in this amount 600 for breakfast 400 for lunch 300 for dinner and 200 for a nighttime snack.
There are only a few days left of 2010!! What will you wear as the clock strikes twelve to welcome in the year of 2011?
Halston Heritage – Boulee – Alice+Olivia – Pleasure Doing Business
This season we are adorned with glitz and glamour. Â A little bit of sequins, little leather here and there, feathers and metallic. Â Regardless of which look you are rocking you should make sure your face is the sexiest and prettiest it can look. Â The best way to achieve a gorgeous face is a gorgeous glow. Use the body shops 'Glow Enhancer'. Â You can mix it with your foundation, if you don't wear foundation use it alone. Â Then contour and bronze your cheeks with the body shops 'Brush On Bronze', such a perfect color to add umph to the cheeks without unloading blush on it. Â I also always use it on my chest and shoulders……..addicted to glowing.
Actress turned fashion designer, Sienna Miller, turns 29 today! Looking glamorous as ever, and not a day over 21, Sienna will certainly be celebrating in style. In celebration of Siennaâ€™s birthday we thought weâ€™d take a look back at some of our favorite 2010 outfits from this fashionista.
No matter what your reservations are in regards to Kim Kardashian, it cannot be denied that she is one savvy chick.Â There is no doubt that she impresses us due largely to her impeccable sense of style and distinguishing taste for fashion! Combining her taste with her business wit, she has immersed herself into the world of endorsements because, well, everyone wants a piece of her and what her image has to offer.Â Afterall, Kim isnâ€™t just a fashionista â€“ sheâ€™s a business mogul!
From cupcakes to skincare, jewelry to toilet paper.Â Yes, I said toilet paper â€“ Charmin to be exact! Kim made an appearance at the Times Square â€œ5th Annual Charmin Restrooms Ribbon Cutting Ceremonyâ€ earlier this year.Â I have no clue what that is, but Iâ€™m intrigued all the same!
If there are two things Singer22 likes to boast about, it is the variety of clothes you can find at great and reasonable prices! We have picked out amazing items from Singer22 and decided to compare it to some of the designer labels. Why don't you take a look for yourself?