You can tell a lot about a girl by the shoes she’s wearing. So guys take note of the feet on the girl you’re about to meet. And ladies before you pick your footwear, be aware of the message you are about to send.
1. Fun Colored Sneakers: Supergas. You’re fun loving and adventurous. Comfortable shoes say you’re ready to take on anything. The brighter the color, the more outgoing we assume you are.
2. Strappy Heels: Schutz Arleen Heels. Oooo girl – you’re a bad b***h as long as you know to strut and make everything bounce and sway on beat. We’re scared to approach you… but intrigued.
3. Worn Vintage Boots: Steve Madden Freebird by Steven Hatchet Bootie. You’re laid back, chill, and probably an intellectual. Throw on a pair of non-prescription thick-framed glasses and use words like “juxtaposition” and “magnanimous” (in the correct context) to complete the persona.
4. Pink Pumps: Olcay Gulsen. You’re girly, flirty, and high maintenance. AKA you’re a Barbie girl in a Barbie world and the “it” girl everyone wants to be or be seen with.
5. Biker Boots: FRYE Engineer Boots. You’re cool, edgy and not afraid to get down and dirty with the boys. You probably have a muscle tee and leather jacket somewhere in your closet.
6. Flip Flops: TKEES. You love chillin’ out, maxin’, relaxin’, all cool. You’re not in a hurry to go anywhere and probably love the beach…. Either that or you just got a pedi.
7. Offbeat Boots: Dr. Martens. You’re quirky and march to the beat of your own drummer. Chances are you’re into something underground like music, literature, fashion, etc. You are so far out the box, Google Maps can’t find you. And you probably have cool hair.
8. Black Pumps: Schutz Gilberta Pump. You’re serious, all business, and very important in your place of employment.
9. Brown Boots: FRYE Veronica Slouch Boots. You’re approachable, down-to-earth, and relatable. We feel the safest asking you for directions.
10. Black Ankle Booties: JOIE Dalton Ankle Booties. You’re a city girl and you’ve got street smarts. These are the most sophisticated, versatile, as-comfortable-as-it's-going-to-get-heels that any city girl can have without sacrificing style.
Stay tuned next week for what a man’s shoe means.