When the temperature and humidity increase so do many of our hair woes. Uncontrollable frizzies in the front and matted nests in the back both contribute to a generally unkempt or deflated look that us girls try desperately to avoid. It's safe to say that most of you know how to weave a standard braid but why not mix it up and add another facet to your look with new versions of this classic 'do which will also tame your excitable hair? Draw some inspiration from the models' style below and weave in a few colorful ribbons or pieces of yarn into your hair for an unexpected pop of color – plus it'll add volume to your braid!
Men's VIP List
Both Women's & Men's VIP List
- Rory Beca's got the perfect flirty fashions for date night! http://t.co/POekqOn07G http://t.co/CqbQfTbfjN
- It's been EXTENDED! Friends & Family get 20% off NEW FALL FASHION! Use code: COLUMBUS http://t.co/skGUrYGAMM http://t.co/KCTy3XgYNP
- No expletive needed, Mother Denim rocks! Shop the collection now: http://t.co/KnBWczijFw http://t.co/A9CNDvVuAY
- WILT has covetable, casual, comfortable wardrobe staples. Shop the latest arrivals now: http://t.co/xHCFLNPOnI http://t.co/kMW5md97zd
- Shop the latest from Mother Denim, FRAME Denim, McGuire Denim, Citizens of Humanity, J BRAND, rag & bone, and... http://t.co/Rv6zTDiSW0