When the temperature and humidity increase so do many of our hair woes. Uncontrollable frizzies in the front and matted nests in the back both contribute to a generally unkempt or deflated look that us girls try desperately to avoid. It's safe to say that most of you know how to weave a standard braid but why not mix it up and add another facet to your look with new versions of this classic 'do which will also tame your excitable hair? Draw some inspiration from the models' style below and weave in a few colorful ribbons or pieces of yarn into your hair for an unexpected pop of color – plus it'll add volume to your braid!
Men's VIP List
Both Women's & Men's VIP List
- Express yourself with graphics from Wildfox! Shop the new collection now: http://t.co/NKomZZ56tn http://t.co/MbueGKtnGr
- Great celebrity fashion like these Oneteaspoon Bonita Shorts on Vanessa Hudgens at great savings. Shop star... http://t.co/qOfVmjTRSx
- Want Ashley Tisdale's shredded jeans from Oneteaspoon? These and other select sale items are an EXTRA 50% off... http://t.co/pGombVAgiw
- Beach weekend? Select sale items like this bikini on Alessandra Ambrosio are an EXTRA 50% off with code: 50MORE... http://t.co/AsgmmgeiyJ
- Celebrity fashion picks on sale, check out this Stone_Cold_Fox top on Kristin Cavallari! Shop all sale celebrity... http://t.co/sr7oZBAPN5