When the temperature and humidity increase so do many of our hair woes. Uncontrollable frizzies in the front and matted nests in the back both contribute to a generally unkempt or deflated look that us girls try desperately to avoid. It's safe to say that most of you know how to weave a standard braid but why not mix it up and add another facet to your look with new versions of this classic 'do which will also tame your excitable hair? Draw some inspiration from the models' style below and weave in a few colorful ribbons or pieces of yarn into your hair for an unexpected pop of color – plus it'll add volume to your braid!
Men's VIP List
Both Women's & Men's VIP List
- Celebrate the Labor Day SALE happening now. Load up an our huge assortment of great fall fashion at 20% off;... http://t.co/BikJ5siIB0
- No doubt Miranda Kerr is an angel, but she is a style icon of today. Shop her style here: http://t.co/k9KhneTqkG http://t.co/Qm8fgLxAFq
- Sexy and sultry from Stone_Cold_Fox, fall collection is here, shop it now! http://t.co/qj3nLGTJON http://t.co/AbdyG1I5qQ
- The Labor Day sale is happening now. A huge assortment of great fall fashion at 20% off; code: FALL15 http://t.co/skGUrYGAMM
- Monrow's got great, easy wardrobe staples when comfortable is what you have in mind! http://t.co/zbK97YoNRj http://t.co/1nEeuh0Kma