Your fashion style has to embrace a lifestyle for a young person on the go. You want to have an outfit that can be worn many different ways. What is a “life stylist?” I believe a life stylist embodies fashion, beauty and travel that understand the latest trends.
When I travel, which is fairly often, I find the most helpful item is always a great leather jacket that is versatile and can help make any outfit look cool. IRO and Vince make amazing leather jackets that will last for years! A leather jacket is great to pair with almost any outfit making it young and hip.
When you are a girl on-the-go and don't have much time to plan ahead for an impromptu dinner, lunch or drinks with friends, you need to have a “bag of tricks” full of essentials. Ladies, if you don’t have a bag packed with all your go-to items, you need to get one!
Here are a few items I always keep inside my bag of tricks:
- Yosi Samra metallic flats (they fold in half so they don’t take up a lot of room!)
- Shiseido blush/bronzer
- YSL lip gloss
- Extra basic tee (make sure it won’t wrinkle)
- Dental floss
- Bed Head dry shampoo
- Aquaphor Lip Repair
- Eclipse mints
- Sunglasses (a must-have!)
- YSL cream blush that doubles as a lipstick
- Cle de Peau Concealer Stick to cover problem spots, under eye circles, etc.