We're all about layering at SINGER22 and we know it can be a bit tricky (and intimidating), so we're here to help! Here are a few tips to keep your layered look effortlessly cool and stylish.
Tip 1: Pick easy pieces from your wardrobe that go together.
Tip 2: Keep the colors basic and neutral like grey, black, denim or beige so it's easy to mix and match.
Tip 3: Don't be afraid to mix fabrics! Mixing cashmere, denim and leather adds a subtle, yet welcome pop between layers.
Tip 4: If you want to add a pop of color, try wearing colored denim or leather pants!
- Rag & Bone/JEAN Leather Skinny Jean in Wine
- Current/Elliott Perfect Shirt in Indigo Leopard
- 360 Aijah Sweater in Black
- Vince Scarf Cardigan
- Haute Hippie Leather Moto Vest
- Citrine By The Stones Wire Cuff
- Elizabeth and James Shoes E-Solar Ankle Bootie
Everyone's version of layering will be different and that's the best part! Check out some of our favorite celebrities and their take on layers.
How do you layer?