As of November 1st, Starbucks officially traded out their signature white cups for their (highly-anticipated) red holiday cups. And we all know, once this switcheroo happens the holiday season is in full swing. It's hard to believe that just a couple of months ago we were lounging on the beach soaking up the sun. Since the holiday season approached pretty fast, we can only assume your wardrobe isn't fully prepared for all the parties, dinners and family gatherings. That's where we come in.
Our 2013 City Chic Holiday Look Book will surely influence you for this joyous season. Our inspiration? Gritty meets beautiful: taking bold, elegant pieces and allowing their natural beauty pop out amongst the crowd. There's no need to be a wallflower, ladies. Show off your style and stand out!
Shop our look book after the jump and watch our behind-the-scenes video from our holiday photo shoot.
Shop these looks:
- JOIE Chesney Sweater in Chalk
- Haute Hippie Zebra Burnout Sweatpant in Black
- SMYTHE Peaked Lapel Tuxedo Blazer in Black
- Olcay Gulsen Ankle Strap 6 Inch Pump in Black
- Korovilas Katie Lace Dress in Black
Shop this look:
- Eugenia Kim Honey Hat in Black
- Twelfth St. by Cynthia Vincent Flounce Dress in Black
- Shay Accessories Tassel Necklace in Gold
Shop this look:
- Torn by Ronny Kobo Hannah Jeweled Lurex Top in Silver/Black
- Rag & Bone/JEAN The Zipper Tuxedo Skinny in Black Leather
- Gillian Julius Silver Tubes Choker in Taupe
- IRO Daithy Bootie in Taupe
Which look is your favorite from our City Chic Holiday Look Book?