February's Harper's Bazaar has this coming season's trends down to a tee…and wow…I can't wait! The red lace Erdem dress above is to die for. Don't we all dream about wearing pieces like this, right off the runway? Well, you can dream OR get over it and get the next best thing at Singer22!
So, what's heating things up this Spring ~ Romantic lace & “lingerie-inspired frocks”, Blazers & Bows, Strappy shoes & Stripes…oh my! You know you can count on Singer to be full of great options to help you adhere to the “rules of the season”!
- Dress: Torn by Ronny Kobo Naomi
- Sweater: AKA by New York zipper hoodie tunic
- Skirt: Torn by Ronny Kobo Naomi
- Blazer: Style Stalker Fins jacket ~ as seen on Kim K.
BIG Bows are so much fun for Spring ~ especially on this adorable black dress!
- Alice + Olivia dress ~ Featured Dress
And what would Spring be without some ultra HOT strappy shoes!
- Shutz Ashley Espadrille sandal (Red Strappy!)
- Twelfth Street by Cynthia Vincent Wedge (Brown Strappy's)
Thanks to some tips from Bazaar & numerous options from Singer22, you will be totally prepared to put your best foot forward. Now, YOU are in the know about what is H O T this season, so no excuses ladies…get shoppin'!