Track your goals with Count Me Healthy by Chelsea Charles. Here's How:Â
1. Choose a health goal you would like to track.
2. Once chosen, decide the daily target number for your healthy goal (For example, if you are tracking glasses of water, you would aim for eight glasses of water a day. Your target number would be eight).
3. Next, turn this daily target number into a bead count. You do this by dividing your daily target number by the number of beads (12) on the bracelet. Water is easy, because each bead would count for one glass of water.
4. Throughout the day, just slide the beautiful beads (one at-a-time) toward you from one side to the other. The patented jump-ring at the top of the bracelet acts as a marker for your progress. Once that bead is pulled or pushed over the jump-ring, your goal is counted for the day. The beads have been specially designed to move easily along the cuff, and wonâ€™t fall back-and-forth unless purposely moved by you.
5. At the end of the day, remove your bracelet and write down your progress. You can track your progress using ourÂ Health Counts Cards. Then slide all beads back to the starting position for tomorrow.
6. Be confident and proud of the health goals you've set for yourself!