While a lot of people have been crushing over the 1970's hippie style (not that I haven't), I have especially been in love with looking like I just stepped out of the Sahara. Taking a note from every girls best friend, Sex & The City, I'm steering my summer style toward white linen pants, silky floral jackets and wonderful wedges. It's a look that's certain to take your wardrobe to the next level and it's as easy as 1, 2, 3 (4, 5).
1. Equipment Blouse: A must have item for every girls closet. Equipment's Signature blouse will carry your summer wardrobe and you can wear it with everything you own. It's light, comfortable and made from 100% silk.
2. Jeffrey Campbell Shoe: I love these open toed Jeffrey Campbell wedges. They're trendy but understated and you don't have to worry about your feet cramping up. I can wear my Jeffrey Campbell's all day through night and my feet feel friendly.
3. Eugenia Kim Hat: The simplicity of this hat makes it easy to pair. Shield your face from the summer sun with a trendy hat like this Eugenia Kim.
4. Current/Elliott Trouser: They're wide long, they're white and I absolutely love these Current/Elliott trousers!!! You can wear them at night, during the day as a swim suit cover, or during the day to brunch.
5. Winter Kate Jacket: The icing on the cake to this outfit is this Winter Kate jacket. It's light and flowy and will be the statement piece of your sahara summer style.