I love everything about SENSO. It's edgy, structural, unique, modern, sky-high, and all around amazing. I own a pair by the Australian designer, and I must say that they are exquisitely made. The leather is soft, the stitching is impeccable, and the style is beyond perfect. There are a select few stockists of this great brand, and thankfully for you, Singer 22 is loaded with the best SENSO styles. See below for more Senso Diffusion Shoes:
- The Ruzac is the perfect summer shoe, especially in this gorgeous tan/blush color!
- The Wilma is simply beautiful, the big opening at the top gives it fantastic shape. It's also in pony hair… and leopard!
- Nyxy is rocker chic. Leather shorts and an oversized tank with piles of silver jewelry and you'll wonder why you ever wore anything else!
- Neve is understated, but just as show-stopping as all the other styles.
- Evita is a really nice way to try spikes without looking like you're trying too hard.
- In a completely different direction: The Indigo is a great boho shoe. It's like a more stylish take on the old Minnetonkas you wore in middle school, and the perfect accompaniment to a music festival outfit!