Get some spring in your step with the Spring IT List Trend Report. I've put together a list of some of my favorite spring trends that are itching to get into your closet.
1. Boho-Chic is one of my favorite trends this spring. It's easy, comfortable and can be worn pretty much anywhere. With light fabrics and transitional pieces, I doubt you'll have a hard time picking and choosing which boho pieces you'll want to wear.
2. I'm so over trying too hard. Get an effortless look, effortlessly… by pairing an easy tee with cute shorts and heels, or wear it with jeans. Everyone loves girls who don't try to hard, so be one – by wearing a casual tee for your night out on the town.
3. Loving the long skirt trend? Don't be afraid to play with proportions and pair a loose skirt with a baggy tee or you can also toughen up a femme skirt with a slouchy bag. This trend is all about ease.
Winter Kate Health Skirt ~ Blu Moon Almost Famous Skirt ~ Blu Moon in Leopard ~ Blu Moon in Ikat
4. Goodbye Skinnies and Hello Wide Legs – AMEN! Taking note from fashionista's like Rachel Zoe and Anne Hathaway the 1970's flare jean is back and better than ever. You can wear these bad boys anytime and anywhere.
5. Bust out some playful prints this spring and don't be afraid to mix and match stripes with floral or other prints.
6. When all else fells, a good handbag, shoe or piece of jewelry always makes a great statement. You can trend up any outfit by simply adding this final touch.