New Year's Eve is just around the corner and with these 5 easy Style Steps, you'll be ready for 3…2…1… in no time.
1. Be Bold – Bringing in the New Year is a perfect time to wear all of your favorite statement jewelry. Pull out all of your bold pieces and wear a ring, bracelet or necklace that will voice your party side. Low Luv x Erin Wasson Ring
2. Confetti Yourself – Bust out the sparkly skirts and dresses to stand out in a crowd. Pair a simple tank with a flashy skirt to give a vibe of casual dressy. Alice+Olivia Sequin Mini Skirt
3. Wear Color – Whoever said you can't wear white after Labor Day is afraid to take a chance. We say go for it and wear white….pink, blue, green….any color but black. Boulee Bria Dress in White
4. Give 'Em What They Want – Show off your lengthy legs when the ball drops with leather, shimmery, velvet, animal print or ribbed leggings. Adding texture to any outfit, a pair of leggings will add warmth and hotness to any outfit. LnA Leggings with Zipper
5. Chill Out – You want to be in party mode and what gives off a New Year's Eve Party vibe more than a great hat? Show off your chill side with a boho style topped off with a fab hat. Anda & Masha Anita Hat
All you need now is a cocktail in hand, a smile on your face and be ready for 10…9…8…