I put together some summer looks for when it's super hot and you're going out and for when it's a bit on the chillier side. Emerson Thorpe makes an awesome blazer, it's so light and has that cool droopy fit. The white is the perfect compliment for a tan, so I'd stick with that, plus I love the way it looks with denim. I paired my Emerson Thorpe blazer with Citizen of Humanity jeans and a blue Naven blouse. I love this look because it's easy and a great go to, all while still looking put together and chic. The other outfit is my favorite Naven top. I am obsessed with everything Naven. They use the most amazing colors and push a girl to stand out of her box a little bit. I always have so much fun with their collection. I paired the Naven top with an Emerson Thorpe skirt, sort of like the Pleasure Doing Business skirts. It's a great outfit to pair with a sexy open toe pump for a night out over the Summer. I even incorporated that Rebecca Minkoff side messenger bag. It's a personal favorite. This bag is a great summer purchase because Rebecca chose a really great yellow that I normally wouldn't choose for a bag. It screams summer, plus the studding makes it edgier and a little bit more fun.
If you could put together a fun outfit to go out in from SINGER22, what would you choose?
Men's VIP List
Both Women's & Men's VIP List
- Kendall Jenner is rocking B-low The Belt's Barcelona belt and you can get it here: http://t.co/sN7LxA43Mp http://t.co/RSBX8wzdpT
- Sundry Clothing believes life is wonderful and we couldn't agree more! Shop the collection now:... http://t.co/E15tNd3o6L
- Friends & Family get 20% off NEW FALL FASHION! Use code: COLUMBUS http://t.co/skGUrYGAMM http://t.co/FI1BNrmZWZ
- Friends & Family get 20% off fall fashions with code: COLUMBUS http://t.co/skGUrYGAMM http://t.co/NhkDFQq1F7
- Celebrity Must Haves! B-LOW THE BELT in stock now... https://t.co/hMxNSoJG6J