Who doesn’t love layering pieces? Put on a piece or take off a piece, you always look naturally and effortlessly chic. That’s exactly what you can achieve with Nicole Richie’s must-have Vintage Silk Crepe Eden Jacket (above) from her Winter Kate line (above). It has a psychedelic feel but is completely modern with earthly, bohemian colors, very true to Nicole Richie’s own style. Pair it with this LnA Backtail Tank in Cardboard and a pair of these Siwy Camilla Cut Off Denim Shorts in Wonder to complete the look. Accessorize with Richie’s House of Harlow 1960 Sunburst Button Earrings, this Peacock Necklace in Gold, and this Gold Bead Five Strand Head Piece and you will have perfected Boho Chic. Once again Nicole Richie has delivered great, timeless, bohemian pieces with a touch of her personal style. I dare you to try to keep your hands off of her Eden Jacket (above)! I know I cannot wait to pick one up at Singer22.com!
Men's VIP List
Both Women's & Men's VIP List
- Join the Bauble Bonanza with these beautiful pieces from Lionette! - http://t.co/0euTsok7WB http://t.co/KKtPQH2MH9
- Want Beyoncé's sweet Illesteva shades? Shop her Leonard II sunglasses in Safari here: http://t.co/1g0uKaJq1Y http://t.co/u13IwWTUEv
- Strong style requires a solid foundation, so buid yours up with these great basics! - http://t.co/GWBrfC01us http://t.co/15uiuAnO9u
- rag & bone's casual yet distinctive approach to design helps to add wearable and modern pieces to your overall... http://t.co/588mbv7ObN
- Luxurious silk tops in an array of rich hues and dynamic prints come o you courtesy of Rory Beca. Skim through +... http://t.co/r65LEYi8kx