Men's VIP List
Both Women's & Men's VIP List
Basic tees and tanks are an essential for every girl's wardrobe, however, sometimes it's nice to have the comfort of a tee while staying stylish and trendy at the same time. There are a lot of basic styles being reinvented for a more stylish and edgy feel. Uneven hems a.k.a. Hi-Low Tops, are a huge trend today, they are soft and comfy but very fashion forward. Hooded tees are a great alternative to a hood in the upcoming warmer months. They give you the same comfort of a hoodie and not only are the light and airy, they look cuter for a spring or summer casual look. The exposed shoulder tees are a more modern twist on a basic t-shirt. I'm a huge fan of these because they are just as comfortable as any basic tee, but appear edgier and more fashion forward. Open back or cut-out tops are great for a sexier casual look or for an edgy grunge look. And finally, over-sized tees are great right now, with the right fabrics they can still appear feminine even if they are two or three sizes too big for your body. They are super cute cropped, with a Hi-low hem, or even worn as a dress. All of these tops are so versatile and can work well with pretty much any bottoms, try Citizens of Humanity flare jeans, Siwy skinny jeans or cut off shorts, or even dressed up with a Pleasure Doing Business skirt. Let us know which updated basic is your style!
Shop these updated basics:
One thing that can't be denied in the fashion world is animal prints. Namely, leopard. This is one print that is almost as classic as the basic black.
Awards season is upon us and what better time to host a viewing party to make all of your friends and relatives feel like the stars they are.Â Hosting a Golden Globe viewing party to watch all of your favorite celebrities walk down the red carpet is simple & fun if you follow these easy steps:
1. Send an invitation: You can shoot out an e-mail or create an evite.Â Simply include all of the party information and tell your guests if it's cocktail attire.Â Be sure to use fun wording to get everyone into the Golden Globe spirit.
2. Stock The Munchies:Â Hit up the market for some popcorn, soda's and yummy snacks.Â Everyone likes munching while they watch TV.
3. Create a Screening Area: If you're hosting the party at home, pull out plenty of chairs, pillows and create places for seating.Â You will want all of your guests to be comfortable.
4. Bust Out The Red Carpet: If you are a true Globes fanatic, you can create a mini red carpet by your front door.Â Finding red fabric should be easy if you have a local thrift store such as Joanne's or Hobby Lobby.Â You can also leave out Polaroid camera's for people to take fun pictures.
5. Make Ballots: Give your guests the option of entering a contest.Â Create fake ballots and print them out on your computer. Before the awards show begins, have everyone make predictions on who the winners will be.Â You can even give out candy as a reward to those who guess right.
6. Have Fun: Be the hostess with the mostest and always have fun at your own party! People will follow your lead.
As seen above, here are some perfect party dresses for a Golden Globe viewing get together:
There are only a few days left of 2010!! What will you wear as the clock strikes twelve to welcome in the year of 2011?
Halston Heritage – Boulee – Alice+Olivia – Pleasure Doing Business
If there are two things Singer22 likes to boast about, it is the variety of clothes you can find at great and reasonable prices! We have picked out amazing items from Singer22 and decided to compare it to some of the designer labels. Why don't you take a look for yourself?
Newly single Vanessa Hudgens kicked up her heels at Pure Nightclub in Las Vegas this past weekend with her girlfriends, including Ashley Tisdale and Brittany Snow. Despite her breakup with Zac Efron, she kept her head up high and she was all smiles to celebrate her 22nd birthday! And we are loving her post-breakup attitude! Now THAT is how you handle a breakup gracefully! Time to turn on some Beyonce music (the song "Single Ladies" is preferred), and check out some fashion you rock post-breakup! Read More…
The little black dress (aka LBD) is one staple we should all have in our closet. Self-explanatory, no? But that does not mean you have to wear a simple LBD. Go for something with detail or maybe with a bit of color. You can transform your plain LBD to something fun! These lovely ladies show you how they wear THEIR LBDs, and Singer22 has it just for you!
It’s time to pull out all of the stops this fall and pull out that leather jacket that may be resting in the back of your closet. If not, it’s an even better time to invest in one. Leather jackets are all the rave this season and we are seeing celebrities, A to Z, loving them some leather J, Jacket that is.