Men's VIP List
Both Women's & Men's VIP List
Cashmere is one of the best and practical gifts to give a guy this holiday season. Why? It’s stylish, keeps us warm and is nicer looking than a sports hoodie. Plus, cashmere is versatile and can be worn dressed up or more casual. Take a peek at a few of our favorite cashmere pieces. (more…)
It’s pretty rare these days for someone to still be using a non-touchscreen phone or device. However, for the majority of us up-to-date with the technology of 2012, you know how annoying it is once winter hits and you have to quickly type out a text before your fingers freeze off. (more…)
It’s no surprise that when the temperature starts to drop and the afternoon turns dark, we all tend to feel a little blue. Luckily, we have the cure.
Great for layering, the Penfield Outback Suiting Vest, which is also a best seller, is an awesome addition to your wardrobe. It’s versatile and neutral in color so it will go with practically anything, and it’s sure to keep you warm. Layer it with a Hartford Sherpa Lined Hoodie that’s super comfortable and lined with fleece.
Need more to get you out of your cold weather blues? Try graphic tees from Tailgate Clothing Co. that are great for every day wear, layering and comfort. Want even more? Rag & Bone/JEAN has amazing basics that are perfect for your wardrobe like the Flame Jersey Short Sleeve Crew Tee or the Combo Raglan.
Jon Singer, CEO and Founder of SINGER22, writing to all of our customers and friends,
First and foremost, if you have been impacted by Hurricane Sandy, we hope that you and your loved ones are safe and sound.
Secondly, I wanted to write a brief message to update you all on SINGER22′s operations.
SINGER22.com has its warehouse, customer service center, retail stores and photography studio located in East Hills, New York which is on the North Shore of Long Island. As you are likely aware, Long Island was severely impacted by Hurricane Sandy and much of Long Island remains without power including all of our facilities in East Hills. Thankfully our facilities do not appear to have suffered any damage, however our website is served from downtown NYC where there remains no power. The flooding in NYC has required us to serve the site from back-up locations elsewhere in the country, which may have resulted in intermittent issues on the site. At this time the site is up and operating successfully.
SINGER22.com’s team all resides in the NYC metropolitan area and Long Island, and nearly the entire team remains without power. In today’s day of cell phones and computers the lack of power has made it very difficult to even communicate with our staff. Those who have power are responding to customer emails as promptly as possible via cell-phones, laptops and any other means possible. If you have tried contacting us via phone at 1-877-ISHOP22 and were greeted with a busy signal it is because there is no power, not because our phone lines are all busy. The best means of contacting us until we have power restored is via email at email@example.com. We appreciate our team’s dedication to serving our customers during this challenging time and thank you for your patience and understanding as response times and shipment times will be delayed.
We are doing everything possible to maintain a business-as-usual approach at SINGER22.com during these challenging times, but the lack of power throughout much of the region has made it extremely difficult.
* We will continue to offer 20% off purchases, using CODE: SANDY, throughout the period our power remains out. As our site is served elsewhere we continue to accept orders, the only caveat is an extended shipping timeline. We advise not selecting overnight, 2nd day or Saturday delivery as we are unable to guarantee this timeline.
* As UPS has informed us and its customers, “severe weather, flooding, and power outages due to Hurricane Sandy are causing some unavoidable service delays in Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Virginia, Washington, D.C., and West Virginia.” Packages shipped prior to the Hurricane may experience delay.
* All SINGER22.com packages will ship as soon as humanly possible.
* As soon as power is back up we will be launching new products as we receive them in our warehouse. We have great things on order for the holidays for you and your loved ones.
* We will continue to communicate to our customers via our website, email blasts, Facebook and twitter.
We are all hopeful that power and a semblance of normalcy is restored soon, until then we hope all of you and your loved ones are safe.
As always thank you for choosing us for the latest in fashion.
CEO & FOUNDER