SHIPPING & POLICIES
WHO TO CALL AT SINGER22:
HAVE A QUESTION OR CONCERN? – CONTACT CUSTOMER SERVICE
- Customer Service is available Monday through Friday from 9am to 5pm. We can be reached by phone at 1-516-277-2635. If you need to speak with us after business hours or over the weekend, please leave a message and we will call you back on the following business day.
- The best way to contact Customer Service is through email at email@example.com. If you send us an email after business hours or over the weekend, we will respond to your email on the following business day.
WHEN WILL YOUR ORDER SHIP?
- We operate Monday through Friday 9AM to 5PM Eastern Standard Time (EST). Orders are typically shipped out within 24 to 48 hours of the time they are placed.
- Some orders may require further verification in order to begin processing and this may result in delayed shipping. Please see HOW DO WE VERIFY YOUR PAYMENT AND ADDRESS? for more information regarding possible shipping delays due verification of your information.
- Orders placed after 12PM EST may ship out the following business day; please consider this when determining expedited shipping. Orders placed on Friday and on Saturday and Sunday will typically ship out the following Monday.
- Only orders placed with Next Day Saturday delivery on Friday will be delivered on Saturday. If Next Day Air is chosen on an order placed on Friday, it will be delivered on the following Monday.
- You will receive a shipping notification email providing your tracking number when the order has shipped.
HOW DO WE VERIFY YOUR PAYMENT AND ADDRESS?
- Both your billing and shipping addresses are verified before an order ships.
- Address verification is a precautionary measure we take to ensure your safety and prevent fraud. Phone and online shopping does not allow us to request traditional forms of identification, e.g. a driver's license, like a standard walk-in retail outlet. Instead we conduct address verification though your credit/debit card issuer to confirm your identity.
- If your billing and shipping address do not match, we may require additional information to process your order. Orders requiring additional information may not only delay shipment, but we may sell out of the item prior to receiving the necessary information from you.
- Orders using Paypal as the method of payment will not require additional verification.
- If you would like to ship to an address other than your billing address, it is best to contact your card issuing bank and have your shipping address added as an alternate shipping address to your card. Simply let the card issuer know that you are placing a phone/online order and the retailer needs to verify the address before shipment to eliminate the possibility of fraudulent activity.
- Please note that if you need your order expedited and the billing address and shipping address do not match, contact customer service to confirm your information and have your order released.
PROMOTIONAL CODES AND HOW TO USE THEM
- To use a promotional code - simply type the promo code into the “CODE” box when checking out during your next purchase.
- Promotional codes are not valid for the purchase of Gift Cards.
- Promotional codes cannot be combined with other promotions.
- Tiered promotions may require purhase of only items included in the promotion to achieve next tier and subsequent discount amount.
- Promotional code price adjustments cannot be made on previous orders.
- "Buy 1 Get 1" promos require second item to be of equal or lesser value.
- Hermes Birkin Bags, all Vintage items, Last Call Sale merchandise and items $22 or less, will be excluded from individual personalized coupon codes, email and VIP list sign-up promotions and site wide promotions.
WHAT IS A PREORDER?
- We offer preorders to give our customers the opportunity to reserve an item before it arrives to our warehouse. Placing a preorder ensures that you will get the style you want before it sells out!
- When purchasing an item on preorder you will be charged in full at the time you place the order.
- The preorder delivery date is the date we expect the item in our warehouse. Upon receipt to our warehouse we ship the item to you. This date is an estimated date. We are unable to guarantee delivery dates for preorder items due to unforeseen delays by the manufacturers. Please know that we cannot control the dates that are given to us by the manufacturers.
- Preorder items are sold on a first come first serve basis. If for some reason we cannot fill your order we will issue a full refund.
* FREE SHIPPING on orders $150+ after discount and before taxes, within the continental USA
5-7 Business Days
* Orders under $150 after discount and before taxes within the continental USA
5-7 Business Days
2nd Day Air
Ships out within 24-48 hours, cost increases as order total increases.
Starts at $19.95
2 Business Days
Next Day Air
Ships out within 24-48 hours. Cost increases as order total increases.
Starts at $39.95
1 Business Day
Only for orders placed Thursdays after 2PM EST and Friday before 2PM EST. Cost increases as order total increases.
Starts at $59.95
International shipping charges may be adjusted according to the weight and/or the destination of your shipment. Please note that shipping charges may vary . International shipping prices start at $29.95 and increase depending on the country of destination; at times the actual city within a country may also impact the price.Shipping charges to the following destinations start at $29.95
- France, Metropolitan
- Hong Kong
- Puerto Rico
- United Kingdom
- Hong Kong
- New Zealand
- Serbia and Montenegro
- South Africa
- South Korea
- Sri Lanka
- Trinidad and Tobago
- United Arab Emirates
- United Kingdom
- Viet Nam
- Cayman Islands
- Costa Rica
- Croatia (Hrvatska)
- Dominican Republic
- El Salvador
- Netherlands Antilles
- Saudi Arabia
- Turks and Caicos Islands
- Virgin Islands (British)
- Virgin Islands (U.S.)
Your international order may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country. You will be responsible for paying additional charges for customs clearance; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. Customs policies vary widely from country to country; please contact your local customs office for further information. There may also be additional shipping fees charged once the package arrives in your country to facilitate delivery to you.
Your privacy is important to us, and we know that you care about how information about your order is used and shared. We would like our international customers to be aware that cross-border shipments are subject to opening and inspection by customs authorities.
When ordering from SINGER22.com, you are the importer and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination country. We will ship with all the necessary paperwork legally required of us. You authorize us to designate a carrier to act as your agent with the relevant customs and tax authorities in the destination country, to clear your merchandise and advance (on your behalf) any duties and taxes owed by you. Risk of loss and title for merchandise shipped internationally will pass to you upon our delivery to the carrier.
We may provide certain order, shipment, and product information, such as description, to our international carriers, which in turn may be communicated by the carriers to respective customs authorities to facilitate customs clearance and comply with local laws. If the order is a gift, the package is marked "GIFT", but the cost of the item is still stated on the customs form. Customs authorities require us to state the value of the gift item directly on the package.
UNDELIVERABLE / REFUSED / RETURNED INTERNATIONAL SHIPMENTS
The carrier will make three attempts to deliver and collect any additional funds. If those three attempts are not successful, the package will then be considered abandoned. If the items are returned to us we will provide you a store credit deducting any associated fees we were assessed to have the items returned to us. If the package is not returned to us you will be responsible for all charges related to the abandoned package including the cost of the merchandise.
If you decide to refuse any shipments from SINGER22.com, you are responsible for the original shipping charges to you, any duties, taxes and/or customs charges that are incurred on the package (on both the original and return shipments), and the cost of returning the package to SINGER22.com. This amount will be subtracted from your merchandise credit, or refund.
FOR CUSTOMERS USING AN INTERNATIONAL CREDIT CARDIn order for us to process your first order you must fax or email a copy of your passport and the front and back of your credit card (we suggest blacking out all numbers except for the last 4 digits on the credit card) to ID@SINGER22.com or fax to 1-516-277-2642.
Orders using Paypal as the method of payment will not require additional verification.
Be sure to include your order number on all documents. We will not be able to process your order until we receive these items. Once you are a verified customer you will not need to send us the information again, however if you change your method of payment we may need to verify the new information. SINGER22.com reserves the right to approve and ship orders without receipt of the aforementioned documentation.
OUR RETURN /EXCHANGE POLICY
Most full price items are eligible for exchange or return for store credit only.
All returned items must be unworn, unwashed merchandise with the tags attached. Items that do not meet these criteria are non-returnable, and will be denied.
Vintage items and FINAL SALE items are FINAL and cannot be returned or exchanged.
The following are also FINAL SALE items and cannot be returned or exchanged:Custom made & special order items
All full-price shoes may be exchanged for another size or returned as long as not worn and they are returned in the original shoe box. The original shoe box is not to be used as the means of return shipment, but it must be returned inside another shipping box. If original shoe box is damaged or not returned we will not accept the item for return and will return to the customer at their expense by charging the original credit card used for purchase.
Store Credits will be processed within approximately 7 to 10 business days after we receive your return. You will be notified via email to the email address provided upon checkout. Original shipping charges are non-refundable.
WHERE TO SEND RETURNS/EXCHANGESSINGER22.com ATT: RETURNS 7 Old Westbury Road East Hills, NY 11577
All domestic orders include a PREPAID return label. If the PREPAID return is used, a shipping fee of $10 will be deducted from your online store credit. The prepaid return label is optional. You are free to use your own return services at your discretion. We recommend using a service that you can track, and that offers insurance.
For UPS pickup or to locate a UPS drop-off location, call UPS at 1-800-PICK-UPS (1-800-742-5877)
Customers returning international orders are responsible for the cost of return shipping back to SINGER22.
We cannot refund or give a store credit for duties, taxes or shipping charges on returned international orders.
We cannot offer merchandise exchanges on orders shipped internationally. If you need to exchange an item, please return the item and place a new order for your desired product.
ONLINE STORE CREDITS AND HOW TO USE THEM
To use your store credit code - simply type the credit code into the “CODE” box when checking out during your next purchase. In order to use your store credit you MUST enter the email address associated with the credit before entering the credit code. A store credit will appear as invalid if you enter the credit code before you have entered your email address. The amount of the credit will be deducted from your order total at checkout.
Please do not forget to enter your credit card information. You will not be charged unless your order total exceeds the amount of your online store credit. Any remaining store credit can be applied on your next order following the same instructions with the same code.
GIFT CARDS AND HOW TO USE THEM
To use the Gift Card - simply type the electronic code into the "CODE" box at checkout and click "apply"; you must ensure you are including the "@" sign as the first digit.
If you have multiple Gift Card codes - simply enter one code then click apply before entering another code.
You will be required to enter credit card information when checking out, however you will not be charged unless your order total exceeds the amount of your gift card. Any remaining value can be used on your next order by following the same instructions. You will use the same code until the value is fully redeemed.
When a Gift Card is purchased, we will email either you or the recipient a personalized code that may be used to purchase items on our website. This is an electronic code that will be delivered by email. We recommend that you print or save a copy of the email as you will need the code to redeem the Gift Card online.
Promotion codes may not be used for the purchase of Gift Cards.
MINORS & FAMILY MEMBERS:
SINGER22.com does not knowingly market to or knowingly solicit information from minors.
Minors are ineligible to use our services, and we do not want minors to submit any personal information to us.
If you are a minor, you can use this service only under the supervision of your parents or guardians.
If a minor makes a purchase with their parents' credit card without authorization, SINGER22.com is not responsible for any refunds or returns. If a family member makes a purchase without the credit card holder's authorization, SINGER22.com is not responsible for any refunds or returns.
The card holder must dispute the charge with their credit card company or with the family member who placed the order, and take any necessary precautions so that this will not happen. There are no exceptions.
By accessing, browsing and/or using this web site, you acknowledge that you have read, understand and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, including our Return and Exchange Policy, and you agree to comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
We are not responsible for typographical errors related to pricing and reserve the right to inform you of the corrected information prior to processing your order.
©2015 SINGER22 all rights reserved.
SINGER22.com is a Trademark of SINGER22.
All other trademarks, photos, product names, and company names and logos appearing on the SINGER22.com web site are the property of their respective owners.
SINGER22 is not affiliated with, related to, nor endorsed by any of the celebrities, production companies, studios, publishers and/or networks mentioned or represented on these pages. The names and/or photos of the celebrities, programs, studios, publishers, images, production companies and networks are incorporated herein solely to help reference and identify clothing worn on television, in movies or in other media. Any trademarks mentioned are the sole property of their respective owners and not of SINGER22.
Please read the terms below fully and carefully. This Agreement provides you, the user, with a personal, revocable, nonexclusive, nontransferable license to use this Website conditioned on your continued compliance with the terms and conditions of this Agreement. These Terms apply exclusively to your access to and use of this Website and do not alter in any way the terms and conditions of any other agreement you may have with SINGER22 for products, services or otherwise. Further, if you breach any of these Terms, your authorization to use this Website automatically terminates. If you do not agree to be bound the terms and conditions of this Agreement, do not use or access the Website.
GENERAL USE PROVISIONS; DISCLAIMERAll materials provided on the Website, including but not limited to information, documents, products, logos, graphics, sounds, images, compilations, content and services ("Content"), are provided either by SINGER22 or by respective third party authors, developers or vendors ("Third Party Providers") and are the copyrighted works of Singer22 and/or its Third Party Providers (or is permitted/licensed to be used by Third Party Providers), unless specifically provided otherwise. Except as stated herein, none of the Content may be modified, copied, printed, reproduced, distributed, republished, performed, downloaded, displayed, posted, transmitted and/or otherwise used in any form or by any means, including but not limited to electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or other means, without the prior express written permission of SINGER22 and/or the Third Party Provider. Also, you may not "mirror" or "archive" any Content contained on the Website on any other server without SINGER22's prior express written permission.
Materials on this Website have been prepared by us for general informational purposes only. This site is controlled and operated by SINGER22 from its offices within the United States. SINGER22 makes no representation that any of the Content on this Website is appropriate or available for use in other locations, and access to them from territories where the Content is illegal is prohibited. Those who choose to access the Website from other locations do so upon their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws. Further, you specifically agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from the United States or the country in which you reside.
Except where expressly provided otherwise by SINGER22, nothing on the Website shall be construed to confer any license or ownership right in or to the Content, under any of SINGER22's intellectual property rights, whether by estoppel, implication, or otherwise. You acknowledge sole responsibility for obtaining any such licenses. See the LEGAL CONTACT INFORMATION section below if you have any questions about obtaining such licenses. Content provided by Third Party Providers has not been independently reviewed, tested, certified, or authenticated in whole or in part by Singer22. SINGER22 does not provide, sell, license, or lease any of the Content other than those specifically identified as being provided by SINGER22.
Any unauthorized use of any content contained on the Website may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and/or communications regulations and statutes. It is your obligation to comply with all applicable local, state, federal and international laws, treaties, regulations and conventions in connection with your use of the Website, including without limitation those related to data privacy, international communications, and the exportation of technical or personal data from locations other than the location from which SINGER22 controls and operates the Website and the services associated therewith. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account information and password and for restricting access to such information and to your computer. Furthermore, you expressly agree not to violate any rights of publicity or privacy of any person, nor defame any person or entity. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password.
GENERAL PROVISIONS: WEBSITE CONTENT LIMITATIONSProducts, Content and Specifications All features, Content, specifications, products, services, and prices of products and services described or depicted on this Website are subject to change at any time without notice. Certain measurements and similar descriptions are approximate and are provided for convenience purposes only. We make all reasonable efforts to accurately display the attributes of our products, including the applicable colors. The actual color you see, however, will depend on your computer system and we cannot guarantee that your computer will accurately display such colors. The inclusion of any products or services in this Website at a particular time does not imply or warrant that those products or services will be available at any time.
Billing and Payment To the extent you purchase any goods and/or services from SINGER22, you agree to pay for all goods and services ordered from SINGER22 and/or its Third Party Providers except as set forth in a writing signed by an authorized representative of SINGER22. You will provide SINGER22 with valid and updated credit card or approved purchase order information and with complete and accurate billing and contact information. If you provide credit card information to SINGER22, you authorize us, or a credit card processor of our choosing, to bill such credit card. If SINGER22, in its sole and absolute discretion, permits you to make payment using a method other than pre-paying with a credit card, SINGER22 will invoice you at, or within a reasonable period of, the time of the purchase request. All amounts invoiced hereunder shall be due within thirty (30) days of the date of the invoice, unless stated otherwise on said invoice.
Shipping Limitations When an order is placed by you, the order will be shipped to the address that you designate, as long as that shipping address is compliant with the shipping restrictions contained on this Website. All purchases from this Website are made pursuant to the Shipping Terms, and you should review those Shipping Terms before completing any transactions with us.
Accuracy of Information We attempt to ensure that information on this Website is complete, accurate and current. Despite our efforts, the information on this Website may be inaccurate, incomplete or out-of-date. We therefore make no representation or warranty as to any information on this Website being complete, accurate or current. For example, products included on the Website may be unavailable, and/or may have attributes different than those listed on the Website. In addition, we may make changes to information about price and availability without notice. While it is our practice to confirm orders by e-mail, the receipt of an e-mail order confirmation does not constitute our acceptance of an order or our confirmation of an offer to sell a product or service. We reserve the right, without prior notice and in our sole and absolute discretion, to limit the order quantity on any product or service, to refuse service to any customer and/or to refuse access to the Website by any visitor or customer. We also may require verification of information prior to the acceptance and/or shipment of any order.
CONDUCTYou agree that you will not use the Website for any unlawful purpose. Your failure to comply with this rule may result in the immediate termination of your right to access or use the Website, without prior notice to you. Further, you will not use the Website to engage in any activity that is harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, invasive of another's privacy or otherwise objectionable to any third party. You agree you will not impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, an employee or officer of SINGER22, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity. You agree not to upload, email, transmit or otherwise input any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment. Further, you will not use the Website to collect or store personally data about other users.
Account Termination We may suspend or terminate your account or your use of this Website at any time, for any reason or for no reason. You are personally liable for any orders that you place or charges that you incur prior to termination. We reserve the right to change, suspend, or discontinue all or any aspect of this Website at any time without notice.
USER-GENERATED CONTENT; SUBMISSIONSExcept where expressly provided otherwise by SINGER22, all comments, feedback, material, information, ideas, designs, and data of any type submitted by any means to SINGER22 through, in association with or in regard to the Website and/or any other SINGER22 goods or services ("Submissions") shall be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary, and shall be considered SINGER22's property. Such Submissions therefore may be disseminated or used by SINGER22 for any purpose whatsoever, including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products. This does include, but is not limited to, an express worldwide, royalty free, perpetual, non-revocable license to use said Submissions in any method SINGER22 sees fit and make compilations and derivative works thereof in all media now known or hereafter devised. By providing such Submissions to SINGER22, you agree to assign to SINGER22, as consideration in exchange for the use of the Website, all worldwide rights, title and interest in copyrights and other intellectual property rights to the Submissions except as expressly enumerated in the preceding sentence. SINGER22 shall be free to use and/or disseminate such Submissions on an unrestricted basis for any purpose. You acknowledge that you are responsible for the Submissions that you provide, and that you, not SINGER22, have full responsibility for the Submissions, including their legality, reliability, appropriateness, originality and copyright.
All Submissions must be true, and in accordance with the rights of privacy and publicity and all federal, state and international law. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting to or from this Website any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, profane material or any other material, including but not limited to any material that could give rise to any civil or criminal liability under both domestic and international law. You may not upload an image or any likeness of another without their consent (or the consent of their parent or guardian if they are under the age of 18). If you do so, SINGER22 reserves the right to cancel or suspend your account. Furthermore, SINGER22 reserves the right to cancel or suspend your account if, in our sole discretion, we believe you are using SINGER22 for improper purposes, or any purpose inconsistent with our business.
REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIESEach party represents and warrants that it has the power and authority to enter into this Agreement. SINGER22 warrants that it will provide the Website and all goods and services in a manner consistent with generally accepted industry standards. To the extent that you represent an entity of any type or any individual besides yourself, you represent and warrant that you have the proper authority to enter into this Agreement their behalf.
LICENSESLicense from SINGER22 You are being granted solely a revocable, limited license, in compliance with the terms of this Agreement.
AGE RESTRICTIONSSINGER22 does not accept Submissions from persons under the age of 14 ("Child" or "Children"). Furthermore, SINGER22 does not accept any user who is a Child. You are ineligible to use this Website if you are under the age of 14. If you are under the age of 18, you must have your parent or legal guardian set up your account and must have them agree to these Terms. If you are under the age of 18, your parent or legal guardian's consent to these Terms is ongoing and they hereby warrant that they will review these Terms for changes, and if any occur, that they will be amenable thereto until you reach age 18, at which point you hereby give your consent to these Terms. Furthermore, to the extent any user under the age of 18 makes a Submission of copyrighted materials heretofore, their parent or legal guardian hereby grants SINGER22 all rights to utilize the copyright and image/likeness embodied therein as further enumerated in this Agreement, as though the parent or guardian made the submission themselves.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITESThe Website may contain links or have references to websites controlled by parties other than SINGER22. We may provide such links in our sole discretion solely as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by us of the linked website and/or the content and materials found at the linked website, except as specifically stated otherwise by us. If you use these links, you will leave the Website. These sites have not necessarily been reviewed by us and are maintained by third parties over which we exercise no control. You acknowledge and agree that SINGER22 is not responsible for the availability of these outside resources, has not reviewed all of these third party sites, does not control or endorse such sites, does not take any responsibility for the use of these third party websites, and is not responsible for any content, advertising, services, products or other material on or available from such sites or resources, or their policies, including privacy policies or lack thereof. It is your responsibility to take precautions to ensure that whatever you select for your use is free of viruses or other items of an intrusive nature.
You acknowledge that SINGER22 shall not be held responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any loss or damage caused or alleged to have been caused by use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such sites or resources. You further acknowledge and agree that SINGER22 does not endorse or make any representations about third party sites or any information, software or other products or materials found there, or any results that may be obtained from using them. Accordingly, SINGER22 expressly disclaims any responsibility for the privacy policies, information collection practices, the content, the accuracy of the information, and/or quality of products or services provided by or advertised on these third-party websites. If you decide to access any of the third party sites linked to this site, you do so entirely at your own risk. Moreover, these links do not imply an endorsement with respect to any third party or any website or the products or services provided by any third party.
THIRD PARTY TRANSACTIONSYour correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers or other third parties found on or through the Website, including payment and delivery of goods or services, and other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such advertiser. You agree that we shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers on the Website.
DISCLAIMERSWHILE SINGER22 ENDEAVORS TO PROVIDE THE MOST ACCURATE, UP-TO-DATE INFORMATION AND MATERIALS AVAILABLE, THE INFORMATION AND MATERIALS AVAILABLE ON THIS SITE MAY INCLUDE INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. MOREOVER, WE MAY MAKE MODIFICATIONS AND/OR CHANGES IN THIS SITE OR IN THE INFORMATION AND MATERIALS AVAILABLE ON THIS SITE AT ANY TIME, FOR ANY REASON. YOU, THE USER, EXPRESSLY CHOOSE TO ASSUME ALL RISKS ASSOCIATED WITH MAKING USE OF, AND/OR RELYING ON, THE INFORMATION AND CONTENT AVAILABLE ON THIS SITE. SINGER22 MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE SUITABILITY, COMPLETENESS, TIMELINESS, RELIABILITY, LEGALITY IN YOUR JURISDICTION, OR ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION AND MATERIALS AVAILABLE ON THIS SITE FOR ANY PURPOSE. EXCEPT WHERE EXPRESSLY PROVIDED OTHERWISE BY SINGER22, THE WEBSITE, INCLUDING ALL SUCH INFORMATION AND CONTENT, ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, AND ARE FOR USE AS CONTRACTED HEREIN. SINGER22 EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL REPRESENTATIONS, GUARANTIES, CONDITIONS AND WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND QUALITY OF GOODS AND SERVICES, EXCEPT TO THE EXTENT THAT SUCH DISCLAIMERS ARE HELD TO BE LEGALLY INVALID.
SINGER22 AND ITS THIRD PARTY PROVIDERS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, GUARANTIES, OR CONDITIONS REGARDING THE RELIABILITY, AVAILABILITY, TIMELINESS, QUALITY, SUITABILITY, TRUTH, ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE WEBSITE, THE CONTENT, THE GOODS, SERVICES, IMAGES OR DATA CONTAINED ON AND/OR MATERIALS ASSOCIATED WITH THE WEBSITE, OR THE RESULTS YOU MAY OBTAIN BY ACCESSING OR USING THE WEBSITE AND/OR THE CONTENT, GOODS, SERVICES AND/OR MATERIALS ASSOCIATED THEREWITH, NOR THE SERVICES OF ANY THIRD PARTY PROVIDERS. SINGER22 DOES NOT CHECK THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY OR SAFETY RELATED TO THE CONTENT IT DISPLAYS. ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE IS RECEIVED AT YOUR OWN RISK AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, SINGER22 AND ITS THIRD PARTY PROVIDERS DO NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT (A) THE OPERATION OR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR CONTENT WILL BE TIMELY, SECURE, UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE; (B) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION, OR OTHER MATERIAL YOU PURCHASE OR OBTAIN THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; OR (C) THE GOODS, SERVICES, MATERIALS, OR THE SYSTEMS THAT MAKE THE SERVICES AND WEBSITE AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT NEITHER SINGER22 NOR ITS THIRD PARTY PROVIDERS CONTROL THE TRANSFER OF DATA OVER COMMUNICATIONS FACILITIES, INCLUDING THE INTERNET, AND THAT THE WEBSITE AND SERVICES AND/OR CONTENTS ASSOCIATED THEREWITH MAY BE SUBJECT TO LIMITATIONS, DELAYS, AND OTHER PROBLEMS INHERENT IN THE USE OF SUCH COMMUNICATIONS FACILITIES. SINGER22 IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DELAYS, DELIVERY FAILURES, OR OTHER DAMAGE RESULTING FROM SUCH PROBLEMS. YOU USE THIRD PARTY PROVIDERS AND AFFILIATED SERVICES AT YOUR PERIL AND ASSUME ALL RISKS RELATED TO USE OF SAID THIRD PARTY PROVIDERS AND SERVICES.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITYTO THE EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF SINGER22 EXCEED $200.00. IN NO EVENT SHALL SINGER22 OR ITS THIRD PARTY PROVIDERS BE LIABLE TO ANYONE FOR ANY INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR FOR ANY DAMAGES TO YOUR COMPUTER, TELECOMMUNICATION EQUIPMENT, OR OTHER PROPERTY AND/OR FOR LOSS OF DATA, CONTENT, IMAGES, REVENUE, PROFITS, USE OR OTHER ECONOMIC ADVANTAGE, ARISING OUT OF, OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH, THIS AGREEMENT OR FOR ANY INFORMATION, CONTENT OR SERVICES AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THIS SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE ACCESSING OR USE OF THIS WEBSITE OR THE DELAY OR INABILITY TO USE THIS WEBSITE AND/OR THE SERVICES ASSOCIATED THEREWITH, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIALS, OR OTHERWISE ARISING OUT OF THE UTILIZATION OF THIS SITE, REGARDLESS OF CAUSE, WHETHER BASED IN CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF THE PARTY FROM WHICH DAMAGES ARE BEING SOUGHT OR THE THIRD PARTY PROVIDER HAVE BEEN PREVIOUSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SET FORTH IN THIS SECTION SHALL NOT APPLY TO CUSTOMER IN THE EVENT OF CUSTOMER'S BREACH, OR RELATED TO CUSTOMER'S INDEMNITY OBLIGATIONS. THIS PARAGRAPH SHALL NOT AFFECT THE RIGHTS LISTED BELOW IN THE SECTION TITLED "INDEMNITIES". BECAUSE SOME STATES/JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY.
NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM US OR THE SITE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THIS AGREEMENT.
INDEMNIFICATIONYou agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless SINGER22 and its Third Party Providers against any and all claims, costs, losses, liabilities, demands, damages and expenses (including reasonable attorney's fees and costs) finally awarded against SINGER22 and its Third Party Providers arising out of or in connection with a claim asserted by any third party due related to you, including but not limited to those claims arising from or in connection with: (a) your use of the Website; (b) any Submissions or any other materials you may upload, submit, post, or transmit through the Website; (c) your violation of these Terms, or (d) your violation of the rights of another. SINGER22 reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, which shall not excuse your indemnity obligations.
SINGER22 shall have no indemnification obligation or other liability for any claim of infringement arising from (a) your use of the Website and/or the goods, services or Content associated with the Website other than in accordance with this Agreement; (b) the combination of the Website and/or the goods, services or Content associated with the Website with any other products, services, or materials; or (c) any third party products, services, or materials.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTSAll material contained on this Website, unless otherwise indicated, is protected by law, including, but not limited to, U.S. copyright and trademark law, as well as other state, national, and international laws and regulations. Except as expressly provided herein, SINGER22 does not grant any express or implied right(s) to users of this Website. Please be aware that SINGER22 actively and aggressively enforces its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law.
The Content, design and layout of this Website are © 2009 Gosi Enterprises, Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Removing or altering the copyright notice on any material on this Website is prohibited. SINGER22 also owns a copyright in the Website as a collective work and/or compilation, and in the selection, coordination and arrangement of the Website's content.
The SINGER22, SINGER22.com, S22 Weekly, and all other names, logos, and icons identifying SINGER22 herein or on the Website are trademarks of Gosi Enterprises, Ltd. and/or its affiliate(s) or licensor(s), and may be registered in certain jurisdictions. Other product names, company names, marks, logos and/or symbols mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
SINGER22 does not own all phography assets and/or celebrity images and/or likenesses exhibited on the Website. Please see the Celebrity Policy at: Celebrity Policy section for more details.
NOTICESGeneral Notices SINGER22 may give notice by means of a general notice on the Website, electronic mail to your e-mail address on record in SINGER22's account information, or by written communication sent by first class mail or pre-paid post to your address on record in SINGER22's account information. You may give notice to SINGER22 at any time by letter sent via confirmed facsimile to SINGER22 at: (516) 801-3245, or by letter delivered by registered mail with return receipt to:
SINGER22 Attn: System Administrator 7 Old Westbury Rd East Hills, NY 11577
All notices shall be deemed to have been given four days after mailing or 36 hours after sending by confirmed facsimile, email or posting to the Website.
Copyright and Intellectual Property Agent for Notice
Furthermore, SINGER22 adheres to and complies with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA"). The Website's Content may contain materials posted by third parties. If you believe that any Content on this Website infringes any copyright or other intellectual property interest, please provide SINGER22's Copyright and Intellectual Property Agent a notice in writing containing the following information (a "Notice"):
(a) an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
(b) a description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property interest that you claim has been infringed;
(c) a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Website;
(d) your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
(e) a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright or other intellectual property right owner, its agent, or the law;
(f) a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or other intellectual property right owner or authorized to act on the copyright or other intellectual property right owner's behalf.
SINGER22 Attn: Copyright and Intellectual Property Agent, Legal Department 7 Old Westbury Road East Hills, NY 11577
Facsimile: (516) 801-3245 - Attn: Legal Department E-mail: Legal
Please Note: The contact information immediately above is provided exclusively for notifying us of copyright or other intellectual property infringement.
GOVERNING LAW; ARBITRATIONThis Agreement and the relationship between you and SINGER22 shall be will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California and controlling U.S. Federal law, without giving effect to any conflict of law principles or choice of law principles thereof. You and SINGER22 expressly agree to be subject to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in California and New York. Any disputes, actions, claims or causes of action arising out of or in connection with this Agreement or the Website shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in California and New York and to arbitration as stated herein. At the request of SINGER22, any controversy or claim related to this Agreement ("Claim") may be resolved by arbitration in accordance with the Federal Arbitration Act (Title 9, U. S. Code) (the "Act"). The Act will apply even though this Agreement provides that it is governed by the laws of California. Arbitration proceedings will be determined in accordance with the Act, the rules and procedures for the arbitration of financial services disputes of JAMS/Endispute, LLC, a Delaware limited liability company or any successor thereof ("JAMS"), except that discovery in said arbitration shall be limited in scope to the specifics of liability on the Claim, and any discovery related to damages calculations or any financials shall be withheld until after liability has been decided by the arbitrator(s). In the event of any inconsistency between the JAMS rules and this paragraph, the terms of this paragraph shall control. The arbitration shall be administered by JAMS and conducted in Los Angeles, California or New York, New York. All Claims shall be determined by one arbitrator; however, if Claims exceed Five Million Dollars, upon the request of SINGER22, the Claims shall be decided by three arbitrators. All arbitration hearings shall commence within ninety (90) days of the demand for arbitration and close within ninety (90) days of commencement and the award of the arbitrator(s) shall be issued within thirty (30) days of the close of the hearing. However, the arbitrator(s), upon a showing of good cause, may extend the commencement of the hearing for up to an additional sixty (60) days. The arbitrator(s) shall provide a concise written statement of reasons for the award. The arbitration award may be submitted to any court having jurisdiction to be confirmed and enforced. The arbitrator(s) will have the authority to decide whether any Claim is barred by the statute of limitations and, if so, to dismiss the arbitration on that basis. For purposes of the application of the statute of limitations, the service on JAMS under applicable JAMS rules of a notice of Claim is the equivalent of the filing of a lawsuit. Any dispute concerning this arbitration provision or whether a Claim is arbitrable shall be determined by the arbitrator(s). The arbitrator(s) shall have the power to award legal fees pursuant to the terms of this Agreement. This paragraph does not limit the right of Singer22 to: (i) exercise self-help remedies, such as but not limited to, setoff; (ii) initiate judicial or non-judicial foreclosure against any real or personal property collateral; (iii) exercise any judicial or power of sale rights, or (iv) act in a court of law to obtain an interim remedy, such as but not limited to, injunctive relief, writ of possession or appointment of a receiver, or additional or supplementary remedies. In the event of any controversy or dispute (whether or not arbitrated), arising out of or in connection with this Agreement, its interpretation, its performance, or the like, the prevailing party shall be awarded reasonable attorneys' fees and expenses, court costs and reasonable costs for expert and other witnesses attributable to the prosecution or defense of that controversy or dispute.
MISCELLANEOUSThis Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and SINGER22 and governs your use of the Website. Further, this Agreement represents the parties' entire understanding relating to the use of the Website and supersedes any prior or contemporaneous, conflicting or additional, communications. The failure of SINGER22 to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this Agreement shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision unless acknowledged and agreed to by SINGER2 in writing. You may not assign any of your rights or obligations under this Agreement without the prior written approval of Singer22, and any purported assignment in violation of this section shall be deemed void ab initio. SINGER22 reserves the right to use Third Party Providers in the provision of the Website and/or the goods, service and/or Content associated therewith. If any provision of this Agreement is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, then such provision(s) shall be construed, as nearly as possible, to reflect the parties' intentions with respect to the invalid or unenforceable provision(s), with all other provisions of this Agreement remaining in full force and effect. No joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between SINGER22 and you as a result of these Terms or your use of the Website. You agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to use of the Website, or to this Agreement, must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred. Any section titles in this Agreement are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect or significance. Any and all rights not expressly granted herein are reserved by SINGER22.
LEGAL AND MEDIA CONTACT INFORMATIONIf you have any questions about these Terms, or if you would like to request permission to use any Content, please contact us at the address listed above.↑
COLLECTED INFORMATIONWe or our TPPs, may require Customers who register to purchase products from our Website, to be on our e-mail list, or generally to use our retail services (collectively, the "Service" or "Services") to give Us or our TPPs contact and other information, which may include but is not limited to Your name, company name, address, phone number, email address, cookies, IP address (collectively "Personal Information"). You can opt out of providing said information by not entering it when asked or not visiting the Website (or not "socializing" with us on any social networks), although not providing it may hinder Your ability to order products from us or use the Services. You can opt out of any correspondence from Us by following the applicable opt out procedures listed on any correspondence, but You should be aware that archival or back-up copies of said Personal Information will not cease to exist and your Personal Information may still be included in the aggregate and in the Singer22 history files. Further, We are under no obligation to remove said information or make any edits to your Personal Information and shall not be held liable for failing to do so nor for any of our TPPs failure to do so.
We may use the information that we collect to enhance the Services for You. We or our TPPs may also use the information to contact you to further discuss interest in our company, the Website, or in any way that We, in our sole discretion, deem to be reasonable. Your email address and any Personal Information will not be distributed or shared with third parties unless it is to transact such business as You have contracted us to do, to comply with any legal processes and/or law enforcement requests, or in order to conduct business as We, in our sole discretion, deem reasonable. You can opt out of being contacted by Us, or receiving such information from Us, at any time by sending an email to legal@Singer22.com or by using the applicable opt out process. We may also email information regarding updates to the System, Service or company, and may send a customer newsletter, advertisement, or other correspondence. Any opt-out by You is not deemed valid until processed by Us. It is your obligation to verify that you have been opted-out. Singer22 shall not be liable for problems with the opt-out procedures.
THIRD-PARTY WEBSITESThe Website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of these other websites. You will need to check the policy statement of these others websites to understand their policies. When you access a linked site you may be disclosing your Personal Information. It is your responsibility to keep such information private and confidential.
This policy is effective as of January 1, 2010
CELEBRITY POLICYSINGER22 is not affiliated with, related to, nor endorsed by, any of the persons (including, but not limited to, celebrities), production companies, studios, publishers and/or networks mentioned or represented on these pages. The names and/or photos of the celebrities, programs, studios, publishers, images, production companies and networks are incorporated herein solely as a fair use under the Copyright Act to help reference and identify clothing worn on television, in movies or in other media. Any trademarks mentioned are the sole property of their respective owners.
If you (or a person or entity that you represent) are seen on this website and you do not consent to said use of your (or the person or entity that you represent's) image or likeness herein, we would be happy to remove it from the SINGER22 website. Please email us at: Legal or fax us at: 516-801-3245, attn: Legal Department, with the following information:
(1) Your legal name (and stage name if applicable) and contact information (including e-mail address, physical address, and daytime telephone number / facsimile number). (2) The legal name (and stage name if applicable) of the person or entity that you represent, if you are doing this on another's behalf, and a representation that you are a duly authorized representative of that person or entity. (3) A link, or specific reference, to the objectionable material. (4) Any other information you believe to be relevant to allow SINGER22 to efficiently process your request. (5) The following statement: "I state under penalty of perjury of the laws of California New York, and the United States, that the above statements are true and correct." (6) Physical or digital signature (/s/ name /s/)↑
CONTEST TERMS1. How to Enter: During the Sweepstakes Period, go to SINGER22 Sweepstakes to complete the entry form and enter by following the onscreen entry instructions. Limit one entry per person. No more than one person can enter using the same email address. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. Upon initial entry you will receive a code valid for 48 hours for 10% off a single order, the use of which requires use of the email address associated with your Facebook account. This code is only available to NEW facebook fans/likes and is not applicable to prior orders and cannot be combined with other offers.
2. Sponsor: SINGER22.com, 7 Old Westbury Road, East Hills, NY 11577. The Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
3. Timing: The Sweepstakes begins September 19, 2011 (the "Sweepstakes Period"). Sweepstakes Period end date is not defined and SINGER22.com holds the right to stop Giveaway or change the rules any time.
4. Eligibility: The "SINGER22.com Gift Card Giveaway ("Sweepstakes") is open only to legal residents of the forty-eight (48) states of the Continental United States and the District of Columbia who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees of SINGER22 its affiliate companies, subsidiaries, advertising/promotion agencies, suppliers and members of their immediate families, are not eligible. Void in Puerto Rico and where prohibited by law. For purposes of this Sweepstakes, "immediate family" is defined as spouses, parents, children, siblings and their respective spouses, regardless of whether they reside in the same household.
5. Entry Errors: Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, damaged, stolen, invalid, unintelligible or misdirected entries, which will be disqualified. Sponsor is not responsible if online service or equipment is interrupted including without limitation (1) interruptions to any network, server, Internet, Web site, telephone, satellite, computer or other connections, (2) failures of any telephone, satellite, hardware, software or other equipment, (3) garbled, misdirected or jumbled transmissions, or traffic congestion, (4) other errors of any kind, whether human, technical, mechanical or electronic, (5) the incorrect or inaccurate capture of information or the failure to capture any such information, or (6) printing or typographical errors.
6. Selection of Winner: Random drawings will be conducted by SINGER22.com from all eligible entries received. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Sponsor will notify the potential winner via e-mail. Entrants are responsible for insuring that all e-mail information is up-to-date and accurate. Prize notices returned as undeliverable will result in the disqualification of the potential prize winner and an alternate winner may be selected. The winner will be notified by email within 14 days after each drawing. The SINGER22.com random drawing decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
7. Prize: Monthly prize winners will receive a $500 SINGER22.com Gift Certificate; Weekly prize winners will receive $100 SINGER22.com Gift Certificate; Daily prize winners will receive a $25 SINGER22.com Gift Certificate. The SINGER22.com Gift Certificate (GC) may only be used for purchases of eligible goods on SINGER22.com, this Gift Certificate is not valid in the retail stores. Redemption of GC will be subject to SINGER22.com's standard terms, conditions and restrictions applicable to gift certificates in effect on the day of issuance of the GC. SINGER22.com is not responsible if the GC is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission. If the GC is lost or stolen, it will not be replaced.
8. Additional terms and conditions of the Prize: (1) Income and other taxes, if any, are the sole responsibility of the winner; and (2) If you win a prize, you may not transfer, assign, or redeem the prize for cash. Sponsor may substitute a prize with a prize of equal or greater value.
9. Acceptance of Official Rules: As a condition of entry, participants fully and unconditionally agree to these Official Rules and to Sponsor's decisions, which are final and binding in all respects.
10. Disputes: In the event of a dispute as to any winner who entered by making an online entry, the person to whom the registration was assigned will be deemed the winning entrant. Potential winners may be required to show proof of identification.
11. Substitution, Taxes: No substitution of prizes will be permitted, except at Sponsor's sole discretion. WINNER IS SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL TAXES ASSOCIATED WITH THE RECEIPT OF ANY PRIZE.
12. Potential Winner: Publicity. As a condition of entry, you grant consent to SINGER22.com and their agents to use your name, photo, likeness, voice, and biographical information for publicity or advertising in any media or manner, without further payment, consideration, notice or approval and without geographic or time limitation.
13. Liability: You agree that SINGER22.com and its subsidiaries, agents and affiliates and all their advertising and promotion agencies, and Facebook, will have no liability whatsoever in connection with this Sweepstakes and, you shall hold them harmless for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind that you or others may incur as a consequence of your participation in the Sweepstakes or your acceptance, use or misuse of a prize. By entering the Sweepstakes, each entrant explicitly releases, discharges and holds harmless the Sponsor, SINGER22.com and Facebook, their affiliates, agents, successors, estates and assigns and all their respective shareholders, directors, officers and employees, one and all (the Released Parties?), from any and all liability, actions, causes of action, damages, actual, incidental or consequential, claims and demands whatsoever in law or equity, including attorneys' fees and/or experts fees and costs, which entrant now has or may acquire, by reason of any personal injury, death, loss of or damage to property, or any reason, occurring during or arising out of entrantant's participation in the Sweepstakes and the acceptance and use or misuse of a prize. The Released Parties are not responsible for any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant's participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. 14: Conditions of Participation Conduct. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion, to modify, cancel, terminate, and/or suspend the Sweepstakes and to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, violates these Official Rules, or acts in a disruptive or unsportsmanlike manner. In the event that the sweepstakes is terminated early, Sponsor reserves the right, but not the obligation, to award prizes to persons who entered prior to the date of termination. Without limiting the foregoing, Sponsor may lock out any entrant who, in Sponsorâ€™s sole judgment, has been disqualified, has questionable eligibility or is otherwise ineligible to enter.
15. Disputes/Choice of Law: Except where prohibited, each entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by state or federal courts situated in New York, NY (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event attorneys fees; and (3) no punitive, incidental, special, consequential or other damages, including without limitation, lost profits, may be awarded (collectively, "Special Damages"), and (4) entrant hereby waives all rights to claim Special Damages and all rights to have such damages multiplied or increased. New York Law, without reference to choice of law rules, governs the Giveaway and all aspects related thereto.